Madders (1 Viewer)

Tea & Busquets

What is Madders sell on percentage for us? Arsenal are apparently dumb enough to bid nearly 70m.

slowpoke

Norwich likely to get 15% of the increase (so 70m -20m = 50m x 15% = 7.5m). We'd then get 15% of the 7.5m so 1.125m. Still nice and of course unconfirmed but if the %s are right, then that's the math!
Or we get Rocky Bushiri and a few bob ??

wingy

Reckon Madders would be up for a move to London
He's definitely one for the bright lights
Well I think this has been on , he didn't have a great end to the season and fell the wrong side of discipline around Covid protocol , plus Leicester do have other emerging golden boys .
So that's twice his judgement around getting out and about has let him down .

slowpoke

Well I think this has been on , he didn't have a great end to the season and fell the wrong side of discipline around Covid protocol , plus Leicester do have other emerging golden boys .
So that's twice his judgement around getting out and about has let him down .
I think it’s more a case of him and Rodgers not gelling.

CDK

He will be well happy in London as more buzzy than leciester .and any add on we get then great .

wingy

If letting himself down means moving to one of the biggest clubs in Europe then he's doing alright
Aye just affirming that he's twice gone against team protocol .
After last season's he didn't come back quite the same mojo wise, I think there was a little fan discontent ,but he would always have the potential to be sought out by others in the market .
Bonus for us either way.
It will be a shame if he's never in with an England shout but maybe he never was as he didn't come through that group.
Oh well .

PVA

It will be a shame if he's never in with an England shout but maybe he never was as he didn't come through that group.
Oh well .

He's just a bit unlucky to have such competition - Mount, Grealish, Foden, Sterling, Sancho etc

If he was this good a couple of years ago he'd have been in the England team/squad ahead of the likes of Loftus-Cheek

Moff

Aye just affirming that he's twice gone against team protocol .
After last season's he didn't come back quite the same mojo wise, I think there was a little fan discontent ,but he would always have the potential to be sought out by others in the market .
Bonus for us either way.
Oh well .

Like you said Wingy there’s been a bit of fan discontent. Some think he’s arrogant and too full of himself, others love him.
Have a few Leicester mates and they are split on whether he should stay or go.

wingy

Like you said Wingy there’s been a bit of fan discontent. Some think he’s arrogant and too full of himself, others love him.
Have a few Leicester mates and they are split on whether he should stay or go.
I watched him in a couple of games after the misdemeanour and he didn't really look quite at it although I think he was also coming back from injury also,but things like joining in goal celebrations etc looked tame both to and from team mates.

Can't remember but did he even get on in the cup final.

Covkid1968#

Sorry to hear that
I thought everyone had one…. I keep mine in an old suitcase in the garage. Really handy for stuff you don’t want to do…. Like Picking the dog poo off the lawn etc etc just wish he used the bags provided. Did think about teaching him some new stuff but he’s just not ready.

christonabike

If we sold Grealish we would get £2m up front and £120 a throw per performance and 10% sell on fee over the next 2 years! When clubs are in the shit the big ones just hold you to ransom.😳

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

If we sold Grealish we would get £2m up front and £120 a throw per performance and 10% sell on fee over the next 2 years! When clubs are in the shit the big ones just hold you to ransom.😳

Wouldn't we have to buy him first?

the rumpo kid

If he has any ambitions of getting into the world cup squad then London's the place for him, we all know how much the London based press big up the London based players .

Sbarcher

I see he isn't named in the squad for the game against QPR.

Users who are viewing this thread