Madders (2 Viewers)

blunted

He's just a bit unlucky to have such competition - Mount, Grealish, Foden, Sterling, Sancho etc

If he was this good a couple of years ago he'd have been in the England team/squad ahead of the likes of Loftus-Cheek
Think he was injured when he would have probably played around that time.

letsallsingtogether

Nope I think the percentages are out a lot
The thing is we should have held out instead of just selling to he first buyer who makes a cheeky bid.
I know we are a selling club just dont think we do it very well at times.
These add ons are a pittance to what we could of got. Imo

Sky Blue Pete

The thing is we should have held out instead of just selling to he first buyer who makes a cheeky bid.
I know we are a selling club just dont think we do it very well at times.
These add ons are a pittance to what we could of got. Imo
Yep we are in a much better position to do that now. Also you have to be wise. Selling shippers on for £1m at the end of league 1 season would have been brilliant

Believe it or not he’s not exactly a popular as you would think amongst Leicester fans, I think a large majority of them would be happy to cash in

Sbarcher

Papers now talking of a player plus cash deal. How does this affect any sell on we might have?

slowpoke

This might be dictating what Robins can do in recruiting a CB if we get a decent bit of a kick back from any fee perhaps he can push the boat out a bit more.

GaryMabbuttsLeftKnee

Who could Arsenal offer to Leicester as a reasonable makeweight in any deal Leicester are much the better team at the minute.
While Leicester are clearly a better team at the moment, there are of course several players that I am sure they would snap up given the opportunity. Whether this happens or not I am less convinced. As someone else mentioned, there's always paper talk of player swaps and player + cash but rarely happens. Ainsley Maitland-Niles would be the player I imagine they could use as a makeweight if they were to. Versatile, can play full back either side and central midfield. Good young player who would be a good addition to most squads.

slowpoke

I do agree Arsenal have reserves who would be our best player I think Leicester would want just cash, they sell big every summer

Users who are viewing this thread