madders gone (1 Viewer)

Nick

Administrator
Outrage only happens when you're not expecting something. But just shows that he might not be as good as some people think he is,then again maybe he is

It is a bit of a strange one after all of the talk about Spurs and Liverpool.

I think we can do without him, all of the people saying it had best be 7 - 10 million need to get out a bit more!

Good luck to him, he is getting a move to a Premier League Club (for now) and probably quadrupled his wages if not more.

torchomatic

Fee undisclosed, loaned back for rest of season. What do you expect this is a hedge fund dealing with transfers, they sell big every season, they have investors to look after. Meanwhile NO striker as yet and we can't score goals. Did I read sisu have upped TMs budget to help secure promotion ??
I doubt he was bundled into the back of a Transit with a gun at his head.

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

Moff

Outrage only happens when you're not expecting something. But just shows that he might not be as good as some people think he is,then again maybe he is

I thought he was a bit better than that. Honestly suprised about his choice of Club, considering they may go down, and then his Premier league chance will have gone for at least a season.
I am obviously dreaming now, but we could even be in the same league next year

Samo

Undisclosed means we sold him off cheap. Gutted.

Londonccfcfan

I'm sure TM, JC and MV would of got a good deal. Let's just hope TM has secured some for future business, my lad will be gutted in the morning. Such is football tho, we're now a league one club and this is part of our game unfortunately

Ditto, lads gonna be distraught.

stupot07

A bigger club than us....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

Broken Hearted Sky Blue

It is a bit of a strange one after all of the talk about Spurs and Liverpool.

I think we can do without him, all of the people saying it had best be 7 - 10 million need to get out a bit more!

Good luck to him, he is getting a move to a Premier League Club (for now) and probably quadrupled his wages if not more.

Don't think it will be anywhere near that Nick

fernandopartridge

Fee undisclosed, loaned back for rest of season. What do you expect this is a hedge fund dealing with transfers, they sell big every season, they have investors to look after. Meanwhile NO striker as yet and we can't score goals. Did I read sisu have upped TMs budget to help secure promotion ??
They've never paid any money to their investors for the millionth time.

This is poor decision though and will completely demoralise the fragile fan base once again.

torchomatic

skyblue1991

Yep, surprising that he has gone to Norwich but they are sadly a Premier League club that will quadruple his salary, will sell out every game even if they were in the Championship (and League One when they were down here) and will have a very bright future ahead of him away from CCFC.

Let's use the rest of his time to really push on in the league and get us back in the Championship.

torchomatic

On sky now.

Spurs had £7 million bid rejected
Cool. Must have been more than that then.

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

Chipfat

Now we all know why TM has been down in the dumps recently he must feel a bit let down by the owners. No matter what we think TM wanted to build a side round talent like Maddison. Also timing is shit no chance of replacement and by the time next season is upon us money with be determined on gates i can assure you. And if 2mill is the price what can you get for that in the championship.

BrisbaneBronco

Undisclosed, so we don't know what TM gets or SISU get.
What I would say is that, Maddison has been playing during our 11 game poor run, so clearly he is not able to influence results on his own. We still have him till the end of the season, plus 2 premier defenders and possibly more to come. So, we are stronger today, than we were yesterday, so that has to be good doesn't it?

stevefloyd

I too don't feel that disappointed good luck to the lad, its not as though he has been winning games on his own for us every game ...lets hope we spend any money we get from the Topiary boys wisely

stupot07

£2m???????????? Fuck off city you bunch of c.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

The Reverend Skyblue

I'm at a loss supporting thus club, why the fuck do I do it.
any fucker with promise they sell, and if Mowbray see's £25 of that money I'd run down Diss high streak stark raving naked.
fucking waste of time , again why do we support this bastard club, any hope the owners sell them to be replaced by two loans from players not good enough to get in their parent clubs side

Moff

So lets get this straight we rejected a bid of & million according to Sky, and yet the BBC claim we sold for 2 million. Some bullshit somewhere.

johnwillomagic

Hmm this is sounding familiar in terms of some response when we sold Bigi "on the cheap"!!
Look at him now......oh!!......plus we have him back for rest of season reckon he will be gunning to get
us up to the Championship before he goes - not a bad deal and short term we have not lost him yet!
Good luck to the lad too!

Users who are viewing this thread