Match Thread Luton (3 Viewers)

Evo1883

Loss tonight
😉
giphy.gif

Evo1883

I'm not all that surprised by this. Biamou is relatively poor when he asked to link up play, as despite the myth peddling and illusory truth effect, he's not particularly good at it and quite clearly struggles.

He's much better - and looks far more comfortable - when playing up top on his own where his role is more rudimentary.
Not having this at all mate, I was told that he was responsible for McNulty's 28 goals that season

It's like the myth that Godden can't play upfront on his own, despite him winning us promotion doing pretty much that

Evo1883

Sun is shining, massive kebab en route and a few ciders in the fridge. I start a new, better paid job next week so very positive vibes in my household today. Queue a 5-0 drubbing just to piss on my chips
Congratulations

no_loyalty

Sun is shining, massive kebab en route and a few ciders in the fridge. I start a new, better paid job next week so very positive vibes in my household today. Queue a 5-0 drubbing just to piss on my chips

Congratulations, if you are on a diet make sure you have salad with your kebab 😉

Sbarcher

Best of luck for next week. Please use the lavatory in these distressing times.

no_loyalty

Sky Blues Xl: Ben Wilson (GK), Fankaty Dabo, Leo Ostigard, Kyle McFadzean, Dom Hyam, Sam McCallum, Liam Kelly (C), Matty James, Gustavo Hamer, Callum O'Hare, Max Biamou.

Subs: Marko Marosi (GK), Josh Pask, Julien Dacosta, Ben Sheaf, Jordan Shipley, Jamie Allen, Tyler Walker, Matty Godden, Viktor Gyokeres.

Nick

Administrator
Hopefully we have enough to bring off the bench to give them a run out when we are 5-0 up.

Evo1883

A win tonight would put huge pressure on new blues boss Lee bowyer.... To sort his Barnet out 3500.jpg

Last edited:

Great_Expectations

Good team and strong bench, with players who could positively influence the game.

Looking forward to it and confident of a win.

Hoping for big attacking performances from COH, Hamer and Biamou.

Also expecting Dabo to be another step closer to his usual performance level, which is another exciting thought.

Covkid1968#

Dacosta back. Nice to see
I hear it’s smooth and hairless... but you sound like an admirer so I’ll let you tease us with the detail

Esoterica

Will be interesting to see if he uses Pask or Dacosta at wingback if Dabo tires again. A win tonight and I'll start getting excited about our 2nd summer Championship transfer window and new additions!

mrtrench

Sky Blues Xl: Ben Wilson (GK), Fankaty Dabo, Leo Ostigard, Kyle McFadzean, Dom Hyam, Sam McCallum, Liam Kelly (C), Matty James, Gustavo Hamer, Callum O'Hare, Max Biamou.

Subs: Marko Marosi (GK), Josh Pask, Julien Dacosta, Ben Sheaf, Jordan Shipley, Jamie Allen, Tyler Walker, Matty Godden, Viktor Gyokeres.

That's what I like to see: Max in the team and the also-rans on the bench.

Users who are viewing this thread