Match Thread Luton (5 Viewers)

Esoterica

That's what I like to see: Max in the team and the also-rans on the bench.
Apart from Walker. He's an also-walked. I wonder whether it's just subliminal because of his name that people think he's lazy. I always felt Stern John was a bit miserable.

Evo1883

That's what I like to see: Max in the team and the also-rans on the bench.

Ah yes... The also ran that won us promotion last year with his crucial goals
giphy.gif

hill83

5-0 to us tonight.

2 Early goals in the first half and 3 in the second when they start chasing the game.

Esoterica

3-0 defeat. 43 executive box refunds requested before midnight. 3-0 win and people who have a caught a train in the last 2 years that has travelled through New Street to complain that they deserve priority on season ticket sales.

oldskyblue58

CCFC Finance Director
Feel good factor in the club at the moment am going for a 2:1 win

clint van damme

I use decimal odds

View attachment 19187

Not sure how it works on a game by game basis though, is it just league form etc, or do they base it on numbers putting bets on as well like for tournaments?

I'm not sure but our odds have shortened from earlier and I just read on Twitter that Luton have left one of their best players on the bench so whether their team selection caused it I don't know.
Going to be honest and say I may have got it wrong anyway and we were favourites earlier but Luton are still definitely a bigger price than they were.

hill83

I don't know why anybody wouldn't use decimals.

Fractions are pure spam and eggs, leaded petrol and sexist jokes.

I think you are the only person that's ever agreed with me on decimal. Unless you are on the wind up.

What am I getting off a quid is so much easier than doing actual maths in the bookies.

Liquid Gold

I think you are the only person that's ever agreed with me on decimal. Unless you are on the wind up.

What am I getting off a quid is so much easier than doing actual maths in the bookies.
Not at all, I'm there to lose some money not have a maths lesson.

clint van damme

if fractions are good enough for Jimmy White and John McCrirrick they're good enough for me.

Users who are viewing this thread