Match Thread Luton (8 Viewers)

KenilworthSkyBlue

interesting that Biamou said he prefers playing the 1 not the 2, whereas Walker is probably better as part of a 2

I'm not all that surprised by this. Biamou is relatively poor when he asked to link up play, as despite the myth peddling and illusory truth effect, he's not particularly good at it and quite clearly struggles.

He's much better - and looks far more comfortable - when playing up top on his own where his role is more rudimentary.

Last edited:

Sky Blue Harry H

I'm not all that surprised by this. Biamou is relatively poor when he asked to link up play, as despite the myth peddling and illusory truth effect, he's not particularly good at it and quite clearly struggles.

He's much better - and looks far more comfortable - when playing up top on his own where his role is more rudimentary.

You wot mate?

Reactions: vow

Sky Blue Harry H

Biamou is relatively poor when he asked to link up play, as despite the myth peddling and illusory truth effect, he's not particularly good at it and quite clearly struggles.

Biamou is relatively poor when he asked to link up play, as despite the myth peddling and illusory truth effect, he's not particularly good at it and quite clearly struggles.

When rubbish is repeated enough times, people start to believe it.

Aah I'm beginning to see your point ;);)

covcity4life

I had a dream last night that I saw Mark robins walking down street and i thanked him for what he's done and he was very nice to me.

We will win!

Bugsy

This game is available on the red button...PUSB

Bugsy

jordan210

giphy.gif

Otis

I had a dream we won. 1-0. Luton got a pen and Wilson saved it. We ran up the pitch and COH got chopped down and won a penalty. For some unknown reason Dabo took it and scored.

So im gone say 1-0 to us. But not with a Dabo pen
I have just been to my bookies and asked for that exact bet. The whole scenario. Pen saved, COH wins own, Dabo scores.

I got evens.

AOM

Remember 7pm kick off tonight as well!
I keep forgetting about the earlier mid week kick off times at the moment and only just noticed

Reactions: vow

Sky Blue Harry H

Surely things are going too well at the moment for us.....queue a Luton/Watford double tonight!
Alex. Two things wrong with that mate. It's not a queue, as in snooker, and thirdly, a Watford win is a good thing (even if the Luton bit is bad). 6/10. See me at break time.

edgy

With all the positivity around at the minute, I hope there is no complacency within the squad. We still desperately need points.

Users who are viewing this thread