Match Thread Luton (5 Viewers)

johnwillomagic

It is not all Wilson here although he has been shocking I think he's done better than anticipated but this game is end of the road for him - I praised him but saud I'd have Marosi in for Derby....he will be in next game.

However the whole team has looked s**t scared tonight to a man - maybe James actually has had some class about him - all defence have been shocking....midfield bar James lost - Hamer abysmal...again.....Biamou missed chances...O'Hare looking flyweight we may as well give it a bash this half...maybe give some subs a few minutes too.

Evo1883

So basically, a poor ref decision has cost us a goal and a player... Aided by Ben twatson

Great_Expectations

Wilson (fairly) and Biamou (mixed) are the figureheads for the hate, but don’t let that be a distraction from the fact the majority of the team have been poor. Players like Hamer, McCallum, Dabo (fitness to be fair), Hyam, Kelly, James have all been either off form or 50/50 for the last few games - today as we’re losing and playing poorly it’s just highlighting it more.

Nick

Administrator
Should be 3-0 up from a set piece.

Cant see what the aim is with this game now.

If we aren't going to win, get some minutes in our players legs if we refuse to use the U23.

Users who are viewing this thread