Match Thread Luton (1 Viewer)

cc84cov

Get walker & Godden on O’Hare at 10 and get at them

Skybluefaz

We've been shit, but not having all this not turning up stuff. Sometimes teams are better. They are better.
In our face and not allowed us to do anything.
No, they don't deserve to be paid their contractually agreed remuneration because some people have paid to watch and they have the nerve to be getting beat.

Liquid Gold

We've been shit, but not having all this not turning up stuff. Sometimes teams are better. They are better.
In our face and not allowed us to do anything.
I don’t think it’s a lack of desire but you can’t have your striker missing two sitters, your goalkeeper not doing one thing right a defender taking a red and the same striker and defender hitting our own post.

We’ve been a shambles and this performance had been coming with these players being allowed to make the same mistakes every week.

Briles

Goal difference could be imperative. Hope robins earns his crust second half. 2-1 would be fine with rotherham losing

Nick

Administrator
We need a triple change to give a kick up the arse.

Waiting to go 3-0 down is pointless, even if it just gives players minutes we need to try.

hill83

I don’t think it’s a lack of desire but you can’t have your striker missing two sitters, your goalkeeper not doing one thing right a defender taking a red and the same striker and defender hitting our own post.

We’ve been a shambles and this performance had been coming with these players being allowed to make the same mistakes every week.

"We've been shit" covers all that.

Evo1883

Luton looked really good v Swansea
They put alot of dangerous crosses in against Swansea... And have scored 2 directly and indirectly from crosses tonight... Our wing backs have both been done tonight with ease and our keeper has been truly woeful

Hobo

Turning this shite off
That attitude in players gets teams relegated.

Put your dummy back in your mouth sit down and support the team. Show some backbone.

EalingSB

Everything about that second goal was rubbish:

McCallum had a throw on the halfway line and went all the way back to Hyam near the area;

Hyam’s pass to Wilson wasn’t great;

Wilson should have hoofed it but having made a couple of shite kicks opted to pass it to Osti who had two players on him and couldn’t do anything;

Poor defending from Dabo from their throw, allowed their player a free cross;

Three of our players were in the box and Adebayo beat Wilson who should have claimed it;

McFadz had a go at stopping it – looking at the pic below there’s no way the ref could have seen it was handball – probably made the call based on the outstretched arm.

Attachments

• faz.jpeg
    faz.jpeg
    99.1 KB · Views: 27

Major Tom

Absolutely. We are away from home and getting bullied by a physical team. Not a question of attitude, it happens.
I think their passing has been way superior to ours, 2 or 3 passes then threatening in the box. Every time we’ve been rattled at the back.

coop

Just seen a slow replay of handball never a pen but shouldn't of been in that position to start with shocking tonight.

Brighton Sky Blue

Doesn't matter. They are chasing and harrying every ball and look stronger and more hungry. No doubt about it.

Well it's easy to be confident when the opposition keeper is that co-operative and the lone striker misses every sitter that comes his way. Not impressed by them at all to be honest, it's been made as easy as possible.

Otis

Absolutely. We are away from home and getting bullied by a physical team. Not a question of attitude, it happens.
True and that's what I meant earlier. They are just pressing and showing a real hunger to close us down at every single opportunity.

I don't mean we are not trying.

SeaSeeEffCee

I don’t know how anyone can definitively say whether it was a handball or not based on the camera angles given, it’s so borderline. I doubt it would get reversed on appeal.

Users who are viewing this thread