Luton tickets (2 Viewers)

matesx

yes 23,000 seater looks like a goer

rob9872

Tbf to them took years to get anything passed and their council turned down a number of proposals. THey need the stadium to compete which sounds all tooo familiar.

rob9872

What allocation will we get for blackburn?
I think more than we'll take. We get plenty there and the home fans never get close to selling either. It's a bit like ours in the ground being too big, built up in the days of Jack Walker when they bought the PL.

SlowerThanPlatt

Doubt very much we will be the lowest category especially considering they are category a here

The category A is £30 here. If it’s like ours, it would have been decided before the season. Every club other than Derby have been charged £28-£33

Category A+ is £37. Category A £33

EalingSB

I'm flying in for the Luton game and will be heading to Kenilworth Road from Heathrow. If anyone is driving and has space going back to Cov (Tile Hill area a bonus!) then more than happy to chip in for petrol. Would also need to leave a bag in the car during the game please. I'll have to do a PCR test before flying in. Going to stay for the Fulham game too and head back to Heathrow after that one (train booked so no return lift needed!). Cheers.

Garryb80

The category A is £30 here. If it’s like ours, it would have been decided before the season. Every club other than Derby have been charged £28-£33

Category A+ is £37. Category A £33
So still over 30 then. Can't see anything like a sell out etc those prices

wingy

Will be Blues or Fulham for big numbers. Both of these have ground issues atm limiting allocations but we don’t play them until April
Aye you're right there.
I'd love to do em 5-2 again,like when Batty got injured .
Won't be listening to Jimny Armfield on 5 live though.
Pink shirts ,idiot

skyblue025

In looking for 2 Luton tickets for me and my boy if anyone has any spares. Was originally supposed to be working but the rota has been changed. 😬

Johnnythespider

I'm flying in for the Luton game and will be heading to Kenilworth Road from Heathrow. If anyone is driving and has space going back to Cov (Tile Hill area a bonus!) then more than happy to chip in for petrol. Would also need to leave a bag in the car during the game please. I'll have to do a PCR test before flying in. Going to stay for the Fulham game too and head back to Heathrow after that one (train booked so no return lift needed!). Cheers.
The way things are going you might need to bring the petrol back with you, might have trouble getting it on the plane though

cathedraltospare

Looks like they are on General Sale if you don't mind going in the home end. Its digital print tickets too so should be hassle free (i think).

They're not on general sale. Luton restrict the remaining tickets in the home end to 'database' fans so they can try and keep away fans out.

Even if you register it will not allow you to buy them as you are newly registered rather than a fan who has bought Luton tickets before. There's an outside chance that they sell you a ticket on the night if there's any left, but I wouldn't chance it, particularly if you're wearing Sky Blue...

With all this in mind - I'm looking for 1 ticket for tomorrow if any fellow sky blue cannot make it after all. DM me if you feel like making my week.

PUSB!

cathedraltospare

I’m still looking for 1 ticket for tonight and can meet at the ground beforehand

anyone have on spare to sell please let me know

cheers
PUSB

rob9872

2 spare if anyone wants em :(

Users who are viewing this thread