Luton tickets (1 Viewer)

edgy

Hi all.

With it being announced its 1 per season ticket, I need some help if anyone can.

Can anyone get me a ticket that isn't going themselves?

SlowerThanPlatt

Only 1k should sell out first day, if we’re still doing well up to the Sheffield United game that will be a big following. Think they accommodate up to 4k

edgy

Hi all.

With it being announced its 1 per season ticket, I need some help if anyone can.

Can anyone get me a ticket that isn't going themselves?

Bumping this up incase any kind hearted soul missed it the first time around.

rob9872

Just got 2 - now this might seem a stupid question, but .... does unreserved seating mean you can sit anywhere? My account would only let me buy one ticket. So I logged into my daughters where it could assign one to me and purchase 2 at the same time but we have one on row 9 and one on row 14. I would have left and tried later but assume these are going to sell quickly and didn't want to risk missing out.

rob9872

Hopefully when these are sold everyone piles on and gets their Posh tickets.
I imagine everyone going will already have a Posh ticket as it's ST only and suspect they'll all go today.

Londonccfcfan

Just got 2 - now this might seem a stupid question, but .... does unreserved seating mean you can sit anywhere? My account would only let me buy one ticket. So I logged into my daughters where it could assign one to me and purchase 2 at the same time but we have one on row 9 and one on row 14. I would have left and tried later but assume these are going to sell quickly and didn't want to risk missing out.
Thats strange. Mine are both together Row 9 1077 and 1078

Ah btw im sure you edit your details so that you can add your daughter, re assign once the tickets in your basket.

rob9872

Thats strange. Mine are both together Row 9 1077 and 1078

Ah btw im sure you edit your details so that you can add your daughter, re assign once the tickets in your basket.

Too late had bought them, but you better behave as I'm next to you! 1079 & 1280 :)

Londonccfcfan

Under 17 is a bargain too..! £7.00

Luton are missing a big trick here , they can easily get 50% more basic supply and demand when bigger clubs come to town even midweek.

Dont know what category we got them on New years day, but it wont be £20 or Cat C.

SlowerThanPlatt

Under 17 is a bargain too..! £7.00

Luton are missing a big trick here , they can easily get 50% more basic supply and demand when bigger clubs come to town even midweek.

Dont know what category we got them on New years day, but it wont be £20 or Cat C.

There’s only room for 1,000 regardless. They sell out the home ends

eastwoodsdustman

I'm pretty sure its always unreserved at Luton and you can sit wherever you want.

edgy

1632135229173.png

Trying to decide where the best views might be. :oops:

Reckon I might bring my laptop and watch a stream.

Londonccfcfan

Cant remeber the last time we went to a ground that was 95 % plus sold out home and away. Portsmouth or could have been as far back as Notts County away.

Londonccfcfan

We beat them 3-0 in League 2 and it was close to full then
Notts county semi final was after that.

Just checked surprised Swansea only took 800 there on a Saturday. Surprised no clubs in this league sell out Luton especially on Saturday.

Meaning they will probably bring alot less to ours Midweek.

SlowerThanPlatt

Notts county semi final was after that.

Just checked surprised Swansea only took 800 there on a Saturday. Surprised no clubs in this league sell out Luton especially on Saturday.

Meaning they will probably bring alot less to ours Midweek.

An 8 hour round trip tbf and they’ve not started well, good following imo

play_in_skyblue_stripes

I dont think the ground has hardly changed since my visit in around 1983 in the days when Stuart Pearce played for us. I lived very near to the ground briefly in 2007 too . You have to feel a bit sorry for Luton fans having a stadium like that in the 2020's. It was a poor standard stadium back in early 80's and thats 40 years ago .

wingy

I dont think the ground has hardly changed since my visit in around 1983 in the days when Stuart Pearce played for us. I lived very near to the ground briefly in 2007 too . You have to feel a bit sorry for Luton fans having a stadium like that in the 2020's. It was a poor standard stadium back in early 80's and thats 40 years ago .
Think there's a New one in the offing nearer the M1.

Users who are viewing this thread