Match Thread Luton (A) Wed 29th Sep. 19.45 ko (3 Viewers)

• Thread starter Deleted member 2477
  • Start date

mark82

How did he go back to that free kick for advantage??? They crossed it in and had a go and used their advantage. And it looked offside the first header. They are completely overwhelming us in the box

Good point. We lost advantage for far less.

kg82

Yeah, we’ve been poor. It doesn’t help where the ref has made it blatantly clear we’re getting absolutely nothing. The free kick that leads to the 2nd goal… he let them have their chance from the cross, then pulled it back. But with O’Hare’s, apparently we had advantage. I mean, it makes me so fuckin angry when you get a ref that is absolutely not up to the job. Fuck off you massive bellend.

Brighton Sky Blue

How did he go back to that free kick for advantage??? They crossed it in and had a go and used their advantage. And it looked offside the first header. They are completely overwhelming us in the box

Regardless of the actual goals we are making them look far better than they are

Sky Blue Harry H

With regards to the on the pitch. Need to reset - long way to go. If we have to lose Gus for a game, I'd as soon it was Fulham as anybody else. Luckily we don't have many of these performances (first of the season) All about the next goal now - and no red card please Gus (or any other bugger). Hopefully Luton don't crock any of our players, because the Luton players will if the ref lets them get away with it.

Macca

Reality is it’s a little step up in quality of opposition, we are going to have nights like this. If we didn’t we’d be champions 🙄

Frostie

We look shell-shocked. Their game plan was to jump on us from the kick-off. We are just sleep-walking. I feared this. Still long way to go. We need to get at least 1 back before half-time and not concede anymore.

Agreed, but that shouldn't have been a surprise, that's how Luton play. Really poor from us & a more than helping hand from the officials too.

shmmeee

Exactly, advantage doesn’t mean you keep going until you score.

Bugsy

Officials having a shocker

Hope all is well with the city fan... PUSB

oscillatewildly

Football just like nature has a wonderful trick of providing it's own medicine.
Here we see the perfect antidote for curing that nauseating giddiness some suffer from early season success.

coop

This is going to get worse as we look all over the place they have defiently done there homework.

stupot07

A really poor start, Luton have come out all guns blazing and we look like we're un reverse. Never a pen, but we've been pegged back the whole game.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Tommo1993

Really hope the Sky Blue is okay.

As far as the game is concerned, if we concede another, I’ll drag our goldfish backwards. We don’t have a cat I can kick.

Users who are viewing this thread