Luciano Becchio on trial (1 Viewer)

Gazolba

Has scored 3 goals in 3 years. Just about right for us then.

georgehudson

it does beg the questions; who is available in the 'out of contract' market ?
& are they within our price range ?
& would the owners release those funds ?
inho we really need a talismanic figure on the pitch,
someone like Kevin Nolan, but he'd probably be out of our price range

AFCCOVENTRY

Exactly Agyei looks alright and what's the point in having Wright at the club if he's basically not going to be used!?

Mowbray does some very strange things. He didn't play Tudgay at all last year and now he is the main man...

Anyway,,,Mowbray has been a big fan of Becchio and wanted him at Boro.

Correct midfeilder wanted who knows how to tackle and attack people not pass sidewards walk round doing fuck all for 90 minutes also give the young lads a go up front because the ones up there now havnt a clue work with boro lads who love the bones of tm but like people have suggested on posts before has not got a plan b

Sent from my SM-A300FU using Tapatalk

Terry Gibson's perm

Just what we need another striker he should be about eighth in line not great when you only use one

PVA

You need to create chances, that's the issue, we're creating fuck all.

We have 8 centre forwards, it's fucking absurd!!

Not true.

We are creating enough chances, our conversion rate is absymal. Like really, really terrible.

stupot07

Not true.

We are creating enough chances, our conversion rate is absymal. Like really, really terrible.
We're not creating that many, bar tudguys 2, the rest of the 17 shots we had on saturday were all from 20+ yards.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Last edited:

SkyBlue_Bear83

We're not creating that many, bar tudguys 2, the rest of the 17 shots we had on saturday were all from 20+ yards.

Tudgay could have had 3, almost identical play to the one he put wide but he just couldn't reach a Sordell cross which was flashed across the box. Sordell also missed a really good chance first half where Bigi cut it back to him.

skybluedan

For gillingham I would get both loans on get the kid on the bench , even get George thomas on the bench
442 just something, anything,

Gazolba

You need to create chances, that's the issue, we're creating fuck all.

<snip>

Not true. We had a couple of really good chances against Oldham. Tudgay had a free header and put it wide. We had 17 shots, that's plenty of chances.

steve82

Another striker? Fucking seriously?

Mowbray has lost the plot, we need some creativity and another defender, not a fucking has been, past it striker that's played 15 times in 3 years. Pathetic.

Don't forget a keeper!
We're creating plenty, just not hitting the target and importantly the net. The defence is not a great issue right now it's goals for not against.

stupot07

Tudgay could have had 3, almost identical play to the one he put wide but he just couldn't reach a Sordell cross which was flashed across the box. Sordell also missed a really good chance first half where Bigi cut it back to him.
OK then, ignoring the one Tudguy couldn't reach, we had 3 chances in the 18 yard box, the rest were from range. Not many good chances, we don't create and we don't finish enough. The problem with the stats about lack of goals to shots is that it includes all the long range pot shots. We don't create enough clear cut chances, we don't get enough men in the box (99% of tbr time it was just one player - something I complained about last season), no one from midfield is willing to run in behind the strikers, we literally just attack with 4 players. We did the same last season but those 4 included Armstrong and Murphy wouod score something out of nothing.

Its really frustrating, but its easy to blame shit strikers but we are lacking thr creativity, Jones seems to provide it from the bench against tired legs but isnt affecting games enough when he starts. Mowbray needs to stop being scared and let the team loose, and let the full backs and a central midfielder bomb on.

Captain Dart

This feels a little like the Ramage/Hunt situation. I hope it isn't.

Sky_Blue_Daz

If and yes it's a big if, if we get him fit he could be a great signing always looked good at Leeds in my opinion

COVKIDSNEVERQUIT

i am just not panicking. we are not losing alot. just need to a few tweaks to start scoring. we could find a better formula than last year!
I admire your " Optimism " but I'm a " Realist " when you have Donkeys it doesn't matter how much Training you do !!! It won't turn them into
Racehorses !!! PUBS . ;)

Users who are viewing this thread