Loyalty points (2 Viewers)

slowpoke

Why? Do you not think it's part of SISU's plan to eventually get at least some ownership of the ground?
As Grendel says no chance will sisu get anywhere near ownership of the CBS stadium that ship has well sailed.

Grendel

Dare we dream of buying them out entirely?

I’m sure that’s plan. Though anyway Richardson isn’t stupid and even a tenant with the biggest clout would get benefits - we are getting some already

Brighton Sky Blue

I’m sure that’s plan. Though anyway Richardson isn’t stupid and even a tenant with the biggest clout would get benefits - we are getting some already

I suppose if we're still in this position with 5 games to go we can come back to this debate

Grendel

I suppose if we're still in this position with 5 games to go we can come back to this debate

You really have to think what is the benefit of buying 50% - what does it give you?

Brighton Sky Blue

You really have to think what is the benefit of buying 50% - what does it give you?

I was thinking out loud really and considering it more as a pathway to eventual full ownership. Take that and top flight status and SISU can suddenly actually get a decent price for the club

Londonccfcfan

The shares are valued at around £60 million - you’d have a share of the funding and not a decision making influence as shareholders don’t make strategy

Also I’d be amazed if the deal doesn’t include a big rental payment increase - so promotion would help fund the rugby club anyway

Why would the deal include a big rental deal increase ??? You dont know that.

How does us getting to premier increase their costs...its a win win.

Even if there was ..it would be very insignificant

shmmeee

Think Wasps would snap our hands off if we offered them some decent cash for 50% tbf. Might keep them afloat a few more years.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

They didn’t in the summer by all accounts.

TwistAndShoutCCFC1987

Just watching the liverpool Man city game. And just thinking hypothetically if we go up. ( yes massive if). Even if it's in years to come.

Will be a lottery to get premier league tickets. As we would have 15k plus season ticket holders.

The club just has to show loyalty to those that bought a season ticket say in league 2 and subsequent years. And those that that got soaked away at Newport or FGR for example. Probably wont though.

Just saying be well pissed off at the fair weather fans who all of sudden want to rock up and wanna see Ronaldo at Old Trafford.

Just how would loyalty work??
I have been following and going since long before L2 , but got logged out of my ticketmaster account in the summer before the birmingham season, so had to make a new one. Agree with it in principle but hope they don’t do that as it would hinder me (maybe i’m just being a selfish twat 🤣)

TwistAndShoutCCFC1987

Maybe they should/could do some kind of ballot in which season ticket holders can apply for away tickets and who gets them is chosen at random. Don’t really like how at the big clubs to get any away tickets you have to have gone to every away game the year before , not fair on the vast majority of the fans

Londonccfcfan

Th
Maybe they should/could do some kind of ballot in which season ticket holders can apply for away tickets and who gets them is chosen at random. Don’t really like how at the big clubs to get any away tickets you have to have gone to every away game the year before , not fair on the vast majority of the fans
Theres nothing wrong about this. That's the way it should be done and it's fair.

There has got to be some sort of points system.

Incentivised so that the club benefits too.

Ie if you go to a midweek carabao cup game its 10 loyalty points. If you go to a FA Cup game. Its 5 points. And same for every away game. And a certain amount of historical points.

In saying all this the club have hard enough time just delivering season tickets.

chiefdave

What do other clubs do? I can't see it being much different to now, priority for season ticket holders then free for all. Realistically there's the big 6 that would be in more demand, just make it so those that had already got tickets for Norwich away on a Wednesday night or something similar.

The more complicated the system is made the more scope there is for it to go wrong.

SlowerThanPlatt

Th
Theres nothing wrong about this. That's the way it should be done and it's fair.

Ie if you go to a midweek carabao cup game its 10 loyalty points. If you go to a FA Cup game. Its 5 points. And same for every away game. And a certain amount of historical points.

In saying all this the club have hard enough time just delivering season tickets.

This is into super fan territory, should be the same value for any game

shmmeee

Don’t some clubs sell away membership for priority? Always seems silly that I as an exclusively home fan get priority over people who go to loads of away games TBH.

chiefdave

Don’t some clubs sell away membership for priority? Always seems silly that I as an exclusively home fan get priority over people who go to loads of away games TBH.
Not sure if we do them at the moment but in the past we've definitely had away season tickets.

clint van damme

Most EPL grounds accommodate big away followings, a couple.of spanking and no one who wants a ticket will have trouble getting one

Londonccfcfan

Most EPL grounds accommodate big away followings, a couple.of spanking and no one who wants a ticket will have trouble getting one

Most of our younger fan base have never watched city away at premier league at big 6 or 8.

The scramble to watch Ronaldo etc would be just mental.

All the man United fans in Coventry would be trying to jump on the band wagon. Would be carnage at even home game.

There are more liverpool and man united fans in Coventry than actual coventry fans.

PurpleBin

Most of our younger fan base have never watched city away at premier league at big 6 or 8.

The scramble to watch Ronaldo etc would be just mental.

All the man United fans in Coventry would be trying to jump on the band wagon. Would be carnage at even home game.

There are more liverpool and man united fans in Coventry than actual coventry fans.

If it was always one per ST then it solves that problem I'd imagine.

SAJ

Th

Should we get promoted we will do it in the same way most other teams do it I expect. My understanding is you are issued points for being a season ticket holder, points for being a member, points for attending home games, points for away games and points for home cup matches, points for away cup matches. You are then grouped in tiers and they sell the tickets off whether it be away or Europe in that order. It won’t be that different from the way the club are presently selling them.

Users who are viewing this thread