Loyalty points (1 Viewer)

Londonccfcfan

Just watching the liverpool Man city game. And just thinking hypothetically if we go up. ( yes massive if). Even if it's in years to come.

Will be a lottery to get premier league tickets. As we would have 15k plus season ticket holders.

The club just has to show loyalty to those that bought a season ticket say in league 2 and subsequent years. And those that that got soaked away at Newport or FGR for example. Probably wont though.

Just saying be well pissed off at the fair weather fans who all of sudden want to rock up and wanna see Ronaldo at Old Trafford.

Just how would loyalty work??

Brighton Sky Blue

Just watching the liverpool Man city game. And just thinking hypothetically if we go up. ( yes massive if). Even if it's in years to come.

Will be a lottery to get premier league tickets. As we would have 15k plus season ticket holders.

The club just has to show loyalty to those that bought a season ticket say in league 2 and subsequent years. And those that that got soaked away at Newport or FGR for example. Probably wont though.

Just saying be well pissed off at the fair weather fans who all of sudden want to rock up and wanna see Ronaldo at Old Trafford.

Might be hard to prove it going back longer but in principle absolutely. That said, it's not a bad thing if we ever were to pack the ground every week

SlowerThanPlatt

I doubt they would. Most clubs have loyalty points for away games now but we don’t

JAM See

If you're talking about away tickets, then that's a difficult one.

I was there in '87, so am old enough to have been to Anfield, Old Trafford etc. on a Saturday afternoon in the league.

The youngsters who are coming though and are giving us fantastic away support at the moment should be given a chance to go to those places.

Would I stand aside to let some twentysomething get the opportunity to do what I did all those years ago?

I'd like to think so but I'm not sure, (not going to happen next season anyway).

JAM See

Shows how much times have changed. I can remember going to places like Arsenal and Chelsea and paying on the gate!
I remember going to Watford, and going in the home end because it was 50 pence cheaper.

Different times.

SeaSeeEffCee

We all have club accounts that track season tickets and stuff like that. If we were to get promoted they really should do something for those that had a season ticket in League Two. Obviously there is too many of us to give priority to away games, but it would be nice for there to be something.

TomRad85

They would have to do something for those that have stuck with them through league 2.
I agree, but that should be cancelled out if any of those people have been caught saying NFL is the best sport in the world on a football forum.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

COVKIDSNEVERQUIT

IMO if you didn't have a Season Ticket in League Two you shouldn't be allowed one if we get back in the Premier League

The CBS ARENA has 30k seats for home fans, enough to accommodate most people.

ccfc1234

What a fantastic problem to contemplate! Does anyone know what our proposed stadium with Warwick uni is supposed to have a capacity of?

ccfc1234

I’m sure 23,000 was proposed when the “plans” were first revealed
I think this run alone has shown that might be a little restrictive given where we are trying to get to eventually. I prefer 23,000 packed to the rafters as it creates a better atmosphere than 25k in a 32k stadium. But 23k might cap our earning power if we ever get into the top flight or just price out some of our less well off supporters.

Brighton Sky Blue

I think this run alone has shown that might be a little restrictive given where we are trying to get to eventually. I prefer 23,000 packed to the rafters as it creates a better atmosphere than 25k in a 32k stadium. But 23k might cap our earning power if we ever get into the top flight or just price out some of our less well off supporters.

It isn't entirely out of the question for us to use any promotion windfall to buy a stake in the ground

TomRad85

It isn't entirely out of the question for us to use any promotion windfall to buy a stake in the ground
Think Wasps would snap our hands off if we offered them some decent cash for 50% tbf. Might keep them afloat a few more years.

Grendel

Think Wasps would snap our hands off if we offered them some decent cash for 50% tbf. Might keep them afloat a few more years.

Never will happen neither side would contemplate it

Grendel

The shares are valued at around £60 million - you’d have a share of the funding and not a decision making influence as shareholders don’t make strategy

Also I’d be amazed if the deal doesn’t include a big rental payment increase - so promotion would help fund the rugby club anyway

Grendel

slowpoke

What a fantastic problem to contemplate! Does anyone know what our proposed stadium with Warwick uni is supposed to have a capacity of?
I wouldn’t worry about that idea it will be a cold day in hell before a new ground especially in that area gets anywhere near happening. Might get a super duper training facility though,

Users who are viewing this thread