Lost the Dressing Room (2 Viewers)

harvey098

I agree with a lot of that post but I don't agree abut Hyam.
Hes been poor for a while and to keep playing him hasn't helped the team and in all liklihood hasn't helped the player.

Fadz has missed a lot of games. Rose has been absolutely awol.

Osti and Hyam have had to play.

Grendel

Fadz has missed a lot of games. Rose has been absolutely awol.

Osti and Hyam have had to play.

Mcfazdean has played 33 games this season

mark82

Crazy conspiracy theory.

Why would he refuse to play a position he had no qualms about playing practically a whole season in previously?
If he had refused to play there then there is no chance he'd even be included in the squad, let alone actually play today.

It's stupid. Hamer is knackered for a start - that's pretty clear to see. To then put him in a position where he needs to run even more would be madness. Hamer needs a rest, will probably need to manage him through the next few weeks in and out the team. Hopefully can get him back to his best.

mark82

Chelsea academy product signs for club where former Chelsea academy coach is now assistant manager. First day at training they recognise each other, 'I didn't know you were foreign now?' says former Chelsea academy coach, oblivious to the signing until now.

Apparently Viveash didn't play much part in the signing (other than maybe vouching for his character). Was identified by the scouting team. Doesn't matter either way to be honest how players get here. Like any team we've had hits and misses. Even when you spend multiple millions like some in this league they can still turn out to be poor signings.

mark82

On another note, I doubt that we will recruit overseas players in the same manner moving forward .

Surely it's not financially viable to have a 20% success rate when bringing these players in

Biggest change will be the change in EU status. Won't be so easy to bring those types of players in. Only one who may have had a chance of qualifying is Hamer (and maybe Kastaneer ironically).

On another note, I doubt that we will recruit overseas players in the same manner moving forward .

Surely it's not financially viable to have a 20% success rate when bringing these players in

I wonder if people will have this same stupid debate about overseas players when Charlie Colkett signs in the summer

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Evo1883

I wonder if people will have this same stupid debate about overseas players when Charlie Colkett signs in the summer

You join yesterday at 2:23 pm .

Predict Eccles at RWB when nobody really believed it a possibility .
I assume also you may possibly be correct that hamer refused to play RWB

And now you are telling us who we are signing in the summer .

giphy.gif

Brighton Sky Blue

giphy.gif

£50 says it’s Dongonzalos VIII

Ccfcisparks

giphy.gif
Tbf Collket was revealed to have been on trial by betterdays about a week and a half ago

Johhny Blue

To be fair, the name Dabo does sound foreign and I never came across a single Fankaty throughout my entire years of education.

The nearest we got to someone foreign at our school was a girl called Deirdre.
I remember her. She was the best French kisser in the class (after our teacher Mr Jackson)

Frostie

Yeah just decided to give him a chance in a position he’s completely untested in a relegation battle game, because playing our best player - who has experience playing there doesn’t make more sense

Think that's put to bed then.

Users who are viewing this thread