Looks like they’re coming for trouble (1 Viewer)

Terry Gibson's perm

Hopefully they are all talk, I am not going to take my boys as if trouble does start I don’t want them mixed up in it and getting hurt as it may put them off for life and I can’t be bothered with the everlasting earache from their mum but we had decided this at the start of the season and nothing has changed

shepardo01

Why did she kick off for?
Long story - you'll have to go back to the match thread on Sat....
Upset about people standing up...... about 5 rows in front I think....
Offering anybody and everybody out who said anything, and as I said, even shouted the words, "do you want some!"...!!!!

PurpleBin

Long story - you'll have to go back to the match thread on Sat....
Upset about people standing up...... about 5 rows in front I think....
Offering anybody and everybody out who said anything, and as I said, even shouted the words, "do you want some!"...!!!!

Was it the chunky lad in cap who was with her? Sure he used to knock about with the Legion at games years ago. Must be a take your Mum thing going on.

Frank Sidebottom

Hopefully they are all talk, I am not going to take my boys as if trouble does start I don’t want them mixed up in it and getting hurt as it may put them off for life and I can’t be bothered with the everlasting earache from their mum but we had decided this at the start of the season and nothing has changed
I really hope we only offer them 1400 or whatever they gave us. But the potential to sell another £70k worth of tickets plus food and drinks will probably be too much.

Terry Gibson's perm

I really hope we only offer them 1400 or whatever they gave us. But the potential to sell another £70k worth of tickets plus food and drinks will probably be too much.

It’s a difficult one but one that may be taken out if the clubs hands if the police think it’s going to be a problem.

Tommo1993

Ze mackems are coming, ze mackems are coming!
giphy.gif

Bumberclart

I particularly like the fact one of them says we've got a history with Blues, implying it's a battle ground every time we play.

Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread