Look out City, Mansfield on a rampage! (1 Viewer)

Martin180

Uh Oh Omg GIF by Bounce

• Haha
Reactions: vow

Otis

My mistake....someone close the thread, please.
It's fine, Vow, all will be forgotten once we have beaten them in the Bristol Street Motors Trophy and made it through to the 8th round of the competition. 👍

• Love
Reactions: vow

Sbarcher

Shouldn’t this be on the Cove Rangers thread?

McLovin87

Shouldn’t this be on the Cove Rangers thread?
It pisses me off when Cove Rangers come out above Coventry City in the BBC sport search bar and I click them by mistake and end up seeing how they're doing in the Scottish League One!! (To be fair they're scraping into the last play-off spot like we are) What is this Cove Rangers thread all about?

Otis

Just read this and it's tickled me.....thank you for putting a smile on my face for today! 😂😂
Yup, I was going to go outside to laugh my socks off, but then realised there is very heavy rain in the Falkland Isles this morning and Falkland sounds too similar to Folkestone for my liking, so I am staying indoors for the day.

wingy

It pisses me off when Cove Rangers come out above Coventry City in the BBC sport search bar and I click them by mistake and end up seeing how they're doing in the Scottish League One!! (To be fair they're scraping into the last play-off spot like we are) What is this Cove Rangers thread all about?
Oh God I thought it was down near Farnborough!

harvey098

What are the top 3 worst threads out of interest?

Sent from my Pixel 8 using Tapatalk

1. Taxi (obvs)

2. This one where Nick noticed the opposition changed formation but thought one of the most astute professional football managers in the EFL might not of. To be fair, this is included mainly for the replies and disrespect towards Robins from a lot of posters.

3. Taxi returns, the sequel (after another slightly underwhelming run of games, which every team goes through)

rexo87

1. Taxi (obvs)

2. This one where Nick noticed the opposition changed formation but thought one of the most astute professional football managers in the EFL might not of. To be fair, this is included mainly for the replies and disrespect towards Robins from a lot of posters.

3. Taxi returns, the sequel (after another slightly underwhelming run of games, which every team goes through)

Just read through that thread. We don’t half overreact to a defeat do we. We absolutely battered Bristol that day, just couldn’t put the ball in the back of the net

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sky Blue Harry H

Away at Whitehawk on Saturday.

I took my motorhome to a campsite at Brighton. Walked through the site towards the seafront, when I came across Whitehawk football ground on the edge of the campsite - lovely little spot.

Brighton Sky Blue

Reminds me of mishearing ‘commentary’ for ‘Coventry’ on the radio

Users who are viewing this thread