London Bridge (2 Viewers)

Nick

Administrator
Looks like somebody with a knife has been killed by Police on London Bridge!

chiefdave

Sounds a bit odd. BBC report says it was a fight with several men attacking another men. Then the police turned up and shots were fired. Got to assume there's a lot of detail missing there.

LastGarrison

Not going near the body after they’ve shot him either so must suspect explosives.

They clearly shoot him there and the other copper has a stun gun drawn so they were taking no risks.

Nick

Administrator
Have seen somebody say there was a Pakistani Ex Prime Minister taken to hospital, no idea how true!

ccfc92

Someone I work with, his mate works in building next to another building. Apparently the bloke ran in the other building stabbing people.

He can see the dead body on the bridge from his office.

Rich

Wow. Justice as it should be served!!!

I hope the officer doesn’t get disciplined, but the way this country works he just shot an unarmed man in the back.

Grendel

I hope the officer doesn’t get disciplined, but the way this country works he just shot an unarmed man in the back.
How do you know he’s unarmed?

ccfc92

He also had a gun, going by eye witnesses/news.

Just watched the video of him getting shot, someone takes the knife away before they shoot him. No way the police would have shot to kill, if he wasn't still armed.

ccfc92

Assuming so as a guy walked away with a fucking huge knife.

Either way I hope the officers and anyone involved in disarming the nutter are commended.

Other reports saying he had a suicide vest on, so that may be why he was shot.

All speculation atm, but I hope no one innocent is seriously hurt.

ajsccfc

Fucking hell, the video's more graphic than I was expecting. Size of the knife that was wrestled from him, good work by the police and whoever helped out

Otis

And as has already been said, I hope no people were badly injured in the attack.

ajsccfc

Yeah sorry, I mean the video in the thread where he's taken out. I don't think there's video of the initial attacks, or at least none I'm in a hurry to see

SkyBlueDom26

Well done to the police and the hero’s who pinned him down!!!! People saying he shouldn’t have been shot on Twitter are embarrassing wankers! Well done to the police for keeping everyone safe and killing the terrorist

SkyBlueDom26

This guy is a hero disarming the terrorist

Attachments

• 59CC20FD-6934-44FF-8650-A06A6847A384.png
    59CC20FD-6934-44FF-8650-A06A6847A384.png
    2 MB · Views: 36

Otis

Well done to the police and the hero’s who pinned him down!!!! People saying he shouldn’t have been shot on Twitter are embarrassing wankers! Well done to the police for keeping everyone safe and killing the terrorist
How can anyone say that? Based on the footage shown I don't see how you can come to any other conclusion than the response units still believed that there was still a significant threat.

SkyBlueDom26

How can anyone say that? Based on the footage shown I don't see how you can come to any other conclusion than the response units still believed that there was still a significant threat.
Literally Otis, I’ve seen a few tweets already with people saying he shouldn’t have been shot, them people are an embarrassment there was a significant threat.....

well done to the police who are heroes

ccfc92

Because they're either attention seeking or completely deluded.

Users who are viewing this thread