Loan Watch (1 Viewer)

Magwitch

How has he ended up 3rd choice, injures or has he played badly?
Because at best he’s a championship goalkeeper, keepers are a sought after commodity in football he’s always reserve except when he was here, doesn’t that tell us something ?

Magwitch

I think you will find Sheffield Wednesday are a championship club ! I liked Westwood when he was here, good player but I don’t see him as a sort of ccfc goalkeeping legend, he decided to not sign a new contract and go to Premier league Sunderland where he played just 19 games in 4 seasons until he was released, would I have him back ? probably

SlowerThanPlatt

I think you will find Sheffield Wednesday are a championship club ! I liked Westwood when he was here, good player but I don’t see him as a sort of ccfc goalkeeping legend, he decided to not sign a new contract and go to Premier league Sunderland where he played just 19 games in 4 seasons until he was released, would I have him back ? probably

I’m fully aware that Sheffield Wednesday are a Championship club but you said after he left he’s been a reserve everywhere else

Magwitch

19 games in 4 seasons at Sunderland ? yes he played 131 games at lowly Carlisle same as he did here and similar amount at Wednesday but I said imo he’s a championship keeper, to me his record proves that.

Last edited:

SlowerThanPlatt

19 games in 4 seasons at Sunderland ? yes he played 131 games at lowly Carlisle same as he did here and similar amount at Wednesday but I said imo he’s a championship keeper, to me his record proves that.

Apart from that’s not all you said and not the point I’m addressing - you said he’s been a reserve ever since he’s left us

SlowerThanPlatt

Coventry City loan ace delighted to remain a Lamb

Coventry City loanee Kyle Finn said he didn’t have to think twice about extending his Tamworth FC stay.

The talented winger has extended his stay at the club until January after impressing in the opening weeks of the campaign.

And the Sky Blues ace said: “I am loving it here.

“I am enjoying my football and the gaffer, the lads and fans have been great. So I wanted to stay on and keep going.”

Finn, whose sister Lara plays for West Bromwich Albion Ladies, says his loan move is already benefiting him.

“It’s good to be playing men’s football and getting that experience,” he said.

“It’s helping me and hopefully I am helping Tamworth out as well.

“The toughest thing so far has been the physicality.

“You get players coming in to you strongly and you have to use your brain more, get your body in and find ways to beat players.

“It’s been good to get on the ball as well.

“I have been able to express myself. It’s really benefiting me being here.”

And Finn believes that has a lot to do with Tamworth’s attacking play, as evident in the 6-0 win over Coalville Town.

“We were on it, every single one of us and we have got to keep building on that,” Finn said.

“When we get on the ball and start to play, I don’t think teams are going to be able to stop us.

“Other team’s goals have come from our mistakes and so if we cut them out I see no reason why we can’t beat every team.

“The way we are playing, getting the ball down, passing it, not trying to go long all the time, it’s exciting.

“Everything feels like its coming together for the group at the moment and hopefully that will continue.”

larry_david

Hickman played and impressed for the full 90 in victory away at Hereford.
Finn scored as stated above.
Not sure is bosma is back with us or not but hasn't played the last 2 games at lewes

SlowerThanPlatt

Hickman played and impressed for the full 90 in victory away at Hereford.
Finn scored as stated above.
Not sure is bosma is back with us or not but hasn't played the last 2 games at lewes
Yes he is it was only a month loan, he came on as a sub for the U23s on Friday

Users who are viewing this thread