Loan signings (1 Viewer)

Seaside-Skyblue

If the next signing isn’t smiling like this then I’m going to be disappointed

d03ace1d003788379c792039c1d506a0.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
No chance. Our signings all look like they've been sentenced to the dungeons.

Sent from my SM-A908B using Tapatalk

Briles

I'd only want us splurging in Jan if we were in the playoffs

saveitforthewombles

Dan Ageyi and Andre Wright to sign next?

Feels kind of like a throwback to that era right now.
why? I think they're wrestling with the profiles they want and knowing that come the summer they will have a recruitment team with their feet under the table. We're loaning players from Arsenal and Man City - and they should add to the squad. Plus a centre-half who sold for £2mn last summer. Quite a different profile to before but I also get why they might not want to go all out in this window.

Skyblue_LDN

Brand new recruitment chief and no head scout must mean not wanting to risk multi-year investments in what is already the more difficult window to make permanent signings.
Agreed, the timing of Badlan etc leaving wasn’t ideal, think realistically we need to look at the long term, get through this season and then look at a rebuild over a few windows, frustrating as for a time it did look like if we took a gamble we could have been amongst it but that’s a lottery and in reality a more measured approach is sensible in the long term however frustrating it may be

Greggs

Moore
Norton Cuffy
Doyle
Panzo
McNally
Wilson Esbrand
Kelly
Hamer
Maguire
Walker
Gyokores

Pretty close to our strongest 11 and none of them will be here next season.

shmmeee

Moore
Norton Cuffy
Doyle
Panzo
McNally
Wilson Esbrand
Kelly
Hamer
Maguire
Walker
Gyokores

Pretty close to our strongest 11 and none of them will be here next season.

Moore Vik and Hamer only if we sell them. And bold to put Maguire Panzo and Wilson-Esbrand in there ahead of O’Hare Fadz and Bidwell.

KenilworthSkyBlue

Moore Vik and Hamer only if we sell them. And bold to put Maguire Panzo and Wilson-Esbrand in there ahead of O’Hare Fadz and Bidwell.

Moore quite clearly will be moved on in the next window. It's probably best for both parties.

Gyokeres and Hamer will have to be sold. Neither are going to sign new contracts and the rebuild in the summer is going to have to be financed somehow as will covering the club's losses and paying back the EFL loan.

shmmeee

Moore quite clearly will be moved on in the next window. It's probably best for both parties.

Gyokeres and Hamer will have to be sold. Neither are going to sign new contracts and the rebuild in the summer is going to have to be financed somehow as will covering the club's losses and paying back the EFL loan.

We’ll have to wait and see won’t we? But it’s simple not accurate to say none of our first XI will be here next season.

KenilworthSkyBlue

We’ll have to wait and see won’t we? But it’s simple not accurate to say none of our first XI will be here next season.

It's not really a case of wait and see. Anyone with half a brain can figure out they'll have to be sold in the summer. How else are the club financing the aforementioned?

No, we'll have a semblance of a squad but that's not really relevant to the point I'm making.

KenilworthSkyBlue

Wilson [New GK]
[New RWB x2]
McFadzean, Rose (both will probably be offered new deals) [New CB X3]
Bidwell [New LWB]
Allen, Sheaf, Eccles [New CM/CDM]
O'Hare (not available until September/October), Palmer [New CAM]
Godden, Tavares (likely loaned out) [New ST X2]

Out/sold:
Moore
Dabo
Dacosta
Kane
Kelly
Hamer
Hilssner
Walker
Waghorn
Maguire (potentially)
Gyokeres

Loan expired:
BNC
JWE
Panzo
Doyle
McNally

I have it as we need 11 new players in the summer and, not including the U23s, 16 will depart.

shmmeee

Wilson [New GK]
[New RWB x2]
Bidwell [New LWB]

Out/sold:
Moore
Dabo
Dacosta
Kane
Kelly
Hamer
Hilssner
Walker
Waghorn
Maguire (potentially)
Gyokeres

Loan expired:
BNC
JWE
Panzo
Doyle
McNally

I have it as we need 11 new players in the summer and, not including the U23s, 16 will depart.

Sounds about right.

slowpoke

Agreed, the timing of Badlan etc leaving wasn’t ideal, think realistically we need to look at the long term, get through this season and then look at a rebuild over a few windows, frustrating as for a time it did look like if we took a gamble we could have been amongst it but that’s a lottery and in reality a more measured approach is sensible in the long term however frustrating it may be
I don’t think Badlan leaving was a surprise.

stupot07

Wilson [New GK]
[New RWB x2]
Bidwell [New LWB]

Out/sold:
Moore
Dabo
Dacosta
Kane
Kelly
Hamer
Hilssner
Walker
Waghorn
Maguire (potentially)
Gyokeres

Loan expired:
BNC
JWE
Panzo
Doyle
McNally

That's depressing.

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

Hobo

Sometimes the player profiles you want just are not out there and available. Loans are a default option. But can and have previously added to tje squad.

Our recent form is worrying but our over all position decent. Doyle and Panzo have practically been ever present.

Users who are viewing this thread