Listen to me, hear me out 3 (1 Viewer)

fernandopartridge

I was the visionary who wanted Mowbray out before anyone else.

Robins is useless at signing strikers - just look at Godden - it's a disgrace.

1 up front never works, let's play hoof ball.

Taxi for Robins!!!

Signed: Grendel.
Come on, the whole thread was predicated on what happened if it was more of the same. In the end, after the first game of 7 that will be pivotal to our season we've won. It doesn't prove anyone right or wrong, it's a step forward so let's follow it up on Wednesday.

harvey098

Come on, the whole thread was predicated on what happened if it was more of the same. In the end, after the first game of 7 that will be pivotal to our season we've won. It doesn't prove anyone right or wrong, it's a step forward so let's follow it up on Wednesday.

What tactically has changed since the doom and gloom prediction?

Moff

Fuck me this is boring.

Instead of celebrating a great win, let’s points score. Brilliant.

We all have views on the team and what It should be, some weeks you will be right some wrong, but for fucks sake do we have to have this dross constantly.

DannyThomas_1981

Bollocks.
Any opening post starting with 'I was the first to call for Mowbray to be sacked' and ending with 'taxi is warming up for Robins' is sending a very clear message.

Moff

It's what the internet is for. Let's not pretend if we'd lost 4-1, that Grendel would not have been on here crowing.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

I don’t disagree but fuck me it’s boring.

DannyThomas_1981

I don’t disagree but fuck me it’s boring.

Sorry Moff if it's boring for you - seriously not the intention.

My comments were obviously intended to be light hearted and I'd expect absolutely the same in return and more if I'd written what was written by Grendel and Co. this past week. Grendel's a big boy and believe me can more than give it out!

We're all City at the end of the day and believe me when I say I'm enjoying this win.

Onwards and upwards!

BackRoomRummermill

An amazing win , we have moved in top 6 but it’s tight , a good end to the year , reminds me of the Carlisle away win at the same sort of time in L2 , it’s all up for grabs not to waste this win with a loss some other game every point and goal will be vital it’s going to be interesting and if MR comes through it I will hold my hand up - let’s hope for the sake of the club and future we can move into Championship

Edit From a third party point of view on Grendel - is a big supporter of the club and does not want to see us fail so it’s a bit unfair on him , in my mind nothing wrong with raising concerns he will be here like many of us thick or thin over the last decade

Moff

Sorry Moff if it's boring for you - seriously not the intention.

My comments were obviously intended to be light hearted and I'd expect absolutely the same in return and more if I'd written what was written by Grendel and Co. this past week. Grendel's a big boy and believe me can more than give it out!

We're all City at the end of the day and believe me when I say I'm enjoying this win.

Onwards and upwards!

Fair enough, I appreciate the reply, and let’s carry on enjoying the win and definitely onwards and upwards!

DannyThomas_1981

An amazing win , we have moved in top 6 but it’s tight , a good end to the year , reminds me of the Carlisle away win at the same sort of time in L2 , it’s all up for grabs not to waste this win with a loss some other game every point and goal will be vital it’s going to be interesting and if MR comes through it I will hold my hand up - let’s hope for the sake of the club and future we can move into Championship

Edit From a third party point of view on Grendel - is a big supporter of the club and does not want to see us fail so it’s a bit unfair on him , in my mind nothing wrong with raising concerns he will be here like many of us thick or thin over the last decade

It's a strange one with Grendel. First of all it's brilliant that he goes to so many games and is obviously passionate about the club.

But equally in terms of it's 'all a bit unfair on him'.....I think that's more debatable.

He's been blocked by more posters on here than all of the rest of us combined for a start and there's a good reason for that. He's highly condescending to those who don't agree with him - and always fails to see any other argument apart from his own.

He always weirdly also seems to be far happier when we lose and is close to being abusive about players who he doesn't like. And not to mention guilty of calling for a taxi for Robins twice - the first time was December 2017. It's always good to have lots of debate on this forum and I for one welcome debating with everyone (including Grendel)- but sympathy for Grendel....not so much to be honest!

Reactions: TTG

DannyThomas_1981

It's more weird that some people post more about Grendel than they do ccfc matches.

Laughing and point taken!
But since Grendel has posted more than 50,000 times on this forum (and usually let's say with very controversial opinions) - it's practically impossible to be an active member on here without engaging with him to be honest. I admittedly often regret my engagement with Grends but different opinions - it's all part of what makes this a great forum.

ccfcway

You need to put some more insults into it for it to be him.

Just block him.

Only one thing worst than being talked about......

Grendel

You need to put some more insults into it for it to be him.

Just block him.

Only one thing worst than being talked about......

Let’s be honest if the forum just had one dimensional fence sitters like you it would have been shut down years ago

Grendel

Grendel also wanted Mccallum rested today. Good job Robins is the manager and not him!

You seem a lot chirpier this week has the Lee Burge doll turned up at last?

letsallsingtogether

It's more weird that some people post more about Grendel than they do ccfc matches.
What's that tell you?

giphy.gif

Even bores his horses to sleep.

Sky Blue Pete

I’ve enjoyed your change over the last few games Grendel. So pleased we have marosi this season. Burge did his Best But isn’t in the same league as marosi!

rose and dabo for free are a magnificent trio before getting on to anyone else

Exit Stage Left

I was the visionary who wanted Mowbray out before anyone else.

Robins is useless at signing strikers - just look at Godden - it's a disgrace.

1 up front never works, let's play hoof ball.

Taxi for Robins!!!

Signed: Grendel.

We have just watched the best performance of the season so far, but yet you want to make today's result all about you and your online feud with Grendel.
Let it go mate and just enjoy your evening.

letsallsingtogether

We have just watched the best performance of the season so far, but yet you want to make today's result all about you and your online feud with Grendel.
Let it go mate and just enjoy your evening.
Never watched it couldn't make it today, so keep taking the piss out of Grendel until the highlights are shown.

Mild-Mannered Janitor

Kindest Bloke on CCFC / Maker of CCFC Dreams
It’s all about opinions, would be boring if we all thought the same, doesn’t give me a reason to mock them though when they are wrong or temporarily wrong, how do you define until a season finishes or we end up on a bad run that means nothing to play for, strange what a keyboard does for people, I wonder if they would act the same way chatting to mates about it

letsallsingtogether

It’s all about opinions, would be boring if we all thought the same, doesn’t give me a reason to mock them though when they are wrong or temporarily wrong, how do you define until a season finishes or we end up on a bad run that means nothing to play for, strange what a keyboard does for people, I wonder if they would act the same way chatting to mates about it
I'm a c**t I would!

Exit Stage Left

Exactly. And at least Grendel is able to articulate an argument and explain why he has that opinion even if I often disagree with it.

itsabuzzard

This is what I like about this forum - a bit of earthy humour from a poster who doesn't take himself too seriously. On another point (and this is addressed to all), unless someone's actively stalking you, I can't understand why you'd bother blocking posters. Why come on a forum and only listen to selected points of view?

Sent from my LG-H850 using Tapatalk

shmmeee

This is what I like about this forum - a bit of earthy humour from a poster who doesn't take himself too seriously. On another point (and this is addressed to all), unless someone's actively stalking you, I can't understand why you'd bother blocking posters. Why come on a forum and only listen to selected points of view?

Sent from my LG-H850 using Tapatalk

Some points of view actively detract from the experience. Trolls just want to argue and insult, waste of everyone’s time. Rule one of the Internet was always don’t feed them, applies as much today as in the 90s.

fellatio_Martinez

This DannyThomas character is the worst type of after timing, points scoring, toss pot on here.

He only crawls out from under his rock when he can make snide comments. A complete spunk nozzle only fit for the ignore button.

Users who are viewing this thread