Lincoln Lowlights (1 Viewer)

letsallsingtogether

Are you related to Burge? The undying love for him is cringeworthy.
No just felt in the past that some of the comments were unjust.

Mcdonald could do any wrong earlier in the season now he is useless what has changed?
Is it the goalkeeper he trusted earlier in the season or is it the one behind him now?
Never understood this well they don't trust him I played sport for over 30 years and never heard that shit from anyone.

ps1948

I think the defence were rightly criticised for their part in the performance last night, but not so much flak for the "natural goal-scorer" who blasted the ball over the bar from 4 yards out which would have given us the 7 minutes (minus time-wasting) of injury time to have a real go at them - and probably concede another. He also missed what seemed to be a good chance after the keeper parried Biamou's far-post header into his path.
One point to make is that the penalty appeal by Biamou was never a penalty - it was a dive, and he was lucky not to get booked for it. Mind you, the ref gave everyone else, except JCH at least three fouls before booking them, and missed so much.
Still think that we can do it, and would fancy our chances against Lincoln if we had to play them again.

fernandopartridge

I think the defence were rightly criticised for their part in the performance last night, but not so much flak for the "natural goal-scorer" who blasted the ball over the bar from 4 yards out which would have given us the 7 minutes (minus time-wasting) of injury time to have a real go at them - and probably concede another. He also missed what seemed to be a good chance after the keeper parried Biamou's far-post header into his path.
One point to make is that the penalty appeal by Biamou was never a penalty - it was a dive, and he was lucky not to get booked for it. Mind you, the ref gave everyone else, except JCH at least three fouls before booking them, and missed so much.
Still think that we can do it, and would fancy our chances against Lincoln if we had to play them again.
Strangely Ponti was tentative with the first chance which needed to be blasted (the rebound from Biamou's header) yet wellied the second one despite only needing to place it. Perhaps the relatively big occasion got to him.

Brighton Sky Blue

In amidst all the garbage defending we have actually scored 2 decent goals. Note especially the 2nd where we chose to run with it from kick off and not the aimless hoof as usual. If the defence hadn't shat themselves more often than Grendel after a Momentum advert we'd have taken at least a point from this.

MalcSB

I wasn’nt there so purely from the video. To me, Biamou is clearly kicked on the leg by a defender who swings his leg and misses the ball completely. Isn’t that a foul and hence a penalty? If a penalty, then probably 3-3 and definitely not 3-4, could have made all the difference.

ps1948

Strangely I was there, and looking at it straight from block 23 - myself, and all the people with me, thought it was a dive. Haven't watched the video yet (need to prepare for the shock), but I will acknowledge I'm wrong if it appears to be so.....

ps1948

Just watched the video, and as it doesn't show the "penalty" I'll have to say I think it wasn't, but defer to those who think it was!
What about the trip on Kelly as he made his way into the area in the first half, when it was still 2 - 2? I thought that seemed a better shout?

Otis

Just watched the video, and as it doesn't show the "penalty" I'll have to say I think it wasn't, but defer to those who think it was!
What about the trip on Kelly as he made his way into the area in the first half, when it was still 2 - 2? I thought that seemed a better shout?
It was, but that was in fact just outside the box.

Users who are viewing this thread