Liam Kelly new three-year deal (1 Viewer)

HerneBayGaz

What? Even though he got them relegated?!

Yep. He was the captain. But spent a fair time out injured that season.

Like ourselves they blame the owner for their downfall. Francesco Becchetti right knob head. Worse then Joy Sappala. Stopped paying the players wages.

Nick

Administrator
Yep. He was the captain. But spent a fair time out injured that season.

Like ourselves they blame the owner for their downfall. Francesco Becchetti right knob head. Worse then Joy Sappala. Stopped paying the players wages.

Made the mistake of going all out and paying players like Darius Henderson 9k a week and a signing on fee of 150k and it not working.

They also paid Dossena about 7.5k a week.

I bet the fans weren't moaning then when cash was being thrown about like sweets.

Captain Dart

It does make me wonder how we're managing to increase/extend player contracts. It's been previously stated (somewhere) that the budget has increased, but by no means a significant amount. Deals are also on the table for Bayliss and McNulty which makes me think (not to be a devils advocate), could this mean a player has to depart?

The money from the EFL for League One is about 45% more than League Two and the crowds will be bigger also.

2017 figures
How Much Prize Money For Winning L2? | Vital Plymouth Argyle

Basic award across the EFL:
Championship – £2.084m.
League 1 – £677,000.
League 2 – £472,000.

Premier League Solidarity payment across the EFL:
Championship – £4.3m
League 1 – £645,000.
League 2 – £430,000.

Sky Blue Harry H

Is Liam Kelly injured at the moment - wasn't involved in Sutton game, not sure if he travelled to Spain? Anybody know? Thanks !

Users who are viewing this thread