Liam Kelly -humble pie time (1 Viewer)

covboy9

Always been a good player and a great servant to the club

shame he’s only good for ten appearances a season

Paul Anthony

I thought we'd seen his best days behind him and we'd need to move him on. His big problem has been the injuries. I think what we're seeing is Kelly when fit can still offer plenty to us. It's all a question of can he stay injury free? No doubt about what he can bring as a leader and an experienced head.

SeaSeeEffCee

Brilliant today. It’s a shame he’s so injury prone because when he’s fully fit he still looks good enough for this level and would have been a good player to have in the squad, especially when Allen and Sheaf have been injured.

MTK

Kelly was key to our success today. I’d love to have seen him knock in a shot from outside the box to top it off

pusbccfc

He was very, very good. The game suited him really nicely and Reading gave him and Eccles plenty of time on the ball.

I still worry about how he'd do against a high pressing side but what a servant for this club.

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

I've questioned our character a bit in big games when we've looked shy and timid. I think having that seniority and calmness is a massive, sometimes underrated quality that we have been crying out for. I never wrote him off but there have been times when I've been thinking a bit like many others that I wonder if he can do it anymore. Today and Wednesday was like a flashback to two years ago. Could prove to be a massive component if we go all the way, and what a time for it to happen. I'm really pleased for him.

Get your boners out.

Last edited:

rob9872

I thought he was decent too and I've not been a fan, although caveat to that is Reading were shocking.

Nuskyblue

What a game, missed the Blackburn game, his effort today was A1 and his use of the ball was smart. Love him and his abnormally large cock

torchomatic

Thought he was done, but played well Wednesday and was superb today, happy to be wrong, long may his form continue.

I'm with you. I thought he was done and actually groaned out loud when I saw he was a starter today. Brilliant performance.

M&B Stand

He was very, very good. The game suited him really nicely and Reading gave him and Eccles plenty of time on the ball.

I still worry about how he'd do against a high pressing side but what a servant for this club.
He talked Eccles thru the game like a captain, he’s been like a new signing

CDK

Wow still quality and what a time of season to stay fully fit.
Well done skipper.

Greggs

Kelly and his massive knob, bet Mrs Kelly can't wait for him to get home.

Users who are viewing this thread