Letters from Mark Robins (1 Viewer)

skybluebeduff

The players will be training at Ryton. As for the Academy why didn't Wasps choose one of the other 18 locations they had identified?
Wasps have nothing to do with me, perhaps our owners should of made sure their number one asset had a stable home.

And I wasn't sure where were training next season considering all the talk, no guarantee though that we will be though, what's certain with SISU?

torchomatic

Wasps have nothing to do with me, perhaps our owners should of made sure their number one asset had a stable home.

And I wasn't sure where were training next season considering all the talk, no guarantee though that we will be though, what's certain with SISU?

Ah, no surprise. The club's fault for the franchise choosing Higgs over all the other option. Up the Wasps!!

Chipfat

If you had rented your house to them and they left without paying the bills, while wrecking the funiture would you take them back over a new client who has plans to improve your house!!!. Seriously what do people expect, favours to these clowns. They have fucked up every deal they have been involved in and every party that could of of helped them. Honestly i cant see why its in any doubt about what these are upto, they have been doing for the last 8 years, be honest if they could of sold all and leave us with nothing they will and in fact thats what they are doing.

If they had no intention of selling Ryton why are they showing plans for it. FFS they should be showing plans of a new training facility and academy, instead they have plans for housing.

Grendel

If you had rented your house to them and they left without paying the bills, while wrecking the funiture would you take them back over a new client who has plans to improve your house!!!. Seriously what do people expect, favours to these clowns. They have fucked up every deal they have been involved in and every party that could of of helped them. Honestly i cant see why its in any doubt about what these are upto, they have been doing for the last 8 years, be honest if they could of sold all and leave us with nothing they will and in fact thats what they are doing.

If they had no intention of selling Ryton why are they showing plans for it. FFS they should be showing plans of a new training facility and academy, instead they have plans for housing.

The new clients who had plans to improve the house - whens that happening then? Same time as Tim Fishers new stadium?

Chipfat

As for Wasps, forget them all they are doing is showing us what Sisu should of done when buying the club, instead they sat there dreaming off the premiership and counting the money when promoted. Wasps were sniffing around a year before they jumped in and if i knew that then sisu did but decided to run to NTFC as they didn't believe it was true. Mugs and sadly they are treating us the same wanting us to pay for past mistakes.

Last edited:

torchomatic

Chipfat

Gren, did Wasps show the Hggs center and the CCC a housing plan or a plan to improve the facility? I understand the hatred i don't like Wasps being there, but they have shown and are more forward thinking about what they own there club than Sisu do with ours. Is it sad, yes , is it true yes, they had a plan committed to it and now hold the keys. What cant you see.

Last edited:

fernandopartridge

Where are the players training next season? Where are the academy training next season?
The players are training at Ryton, the training ground. As for the academy, I don't know but they're talking to Finham Park School. Are they really to blame for the Higgs Trust selling the AHC to their new found Wasp friends?

Sent from my D6603 using Tapatalk

Chipfat

We must have had an academy and it's facilities at Ryton and Connexion in the 70's -80's

I could be wrong but clubs didn't have an academies until the 90's. I think we just had Cov boys until the fashion took over. School teacher as a coach and a mini bus. Some on this site will have more knowledge in that no doubt.

Chipfat

The players are training at Ryton, the training ground. As for the academy, I don't know but they're talking to Finham Park School. Are they really to blame for the Higgs Trust selling the AHC to their new found Wasp friends?

Yes they are to blame, because you wreck equipment and piss off without paying money owed, you should never expect to be treated as good honest people who would not repeat the action. Also Tim being Tim never committed to long term as he was playing we are building our own place so will be here while we need it.

skybluesam66

got the letter
not taken in by it - however will be getting my season ticket = because I support CCFC, and enjoy going on a saturday afternoon
I hate the summer when there is no tournament football - as I miss it so much - so will be back in August

Grendel

As for Wasps, forget them all they are doing is showing us what Sisu should of done when buying the club, instead they sat there dreaming off the premiership and counting the money when promoted. Wasps were sniffing around a year before they jumped in and if i knew that then sisu did but decided to run to NTFC as they didn't believe it was true. Mugs and sadly they are treating us the same wanting us to pay for past mistakes.

So you don't mind hedge funds acting like utter cunts to their fanbase as long as they achieve their objectives.

Awesome.

Grendel

Yes they are to blame, because you wreck equipment and piss off without paying money owed, you should never expect to be treated as good honest people who would not repeat the action. Also Tim being Tim never committed to long term as he was playing we are building our own place so will be here while we need it.

What money did they owe?

When are wasps spending the promised £7 million?

fernandopartridge

SISU don't use the equipment at the AHC, the Academy does. Another overblown issue that was sorted in the end.

torchomatic

He didn't blame the club. He said our owners and SISU. Or is this one of the occasions when SISU are the club?

Or the occasion when they're not. Who knows? You're guess is as good as mine.

Chipfat

SISU don't use the equipment at the AHC, the Academy does. Another overblown issue that was sorted in the end.

So Sisu don't have nothing to do with the running of the club top to bottom, Joy and Tim are not writing letters of apology about the 1st team and stating how good the academy is. Strange why these people show up in court to defend owed money for equipment used by an Academy they have nothing to do with only claim credit.

If you want change the name to otium, CCFC ltd, Tim's Hairy Bum Crack or Joys Smelly Love Minge thats fine. They cant run away from the fact that they are solely responsible for anything connected within that club

Last edited:

Chipfat

What money did they owe?

When are wasps spending the promised £7 million?

I think it was 15,000.

When are Wasps spending 7mill. How do i know? im not defending Wasps i m saying they hold the keys even if you and i dont like it. They must of had something more concrete than your Sisu.

Chipfat

So you don't mind hedge funds acting like utter cunts to their fanbase as long as they achieve their objectives.

Awesome.

I mind hedge funds using clubs and fans emotion to control strip and kill anyone's club. Sisu, Wasp's however the clubs are the fans in my eyes always will be because without that fan base a club is nothing and worth even less. I think Sisu are finding this out with 500 ST sold, sooner or later the fan always win's.

fernandopartridge

So Sisu don't have nothing to do with the running of the club top to bottom, Joy and Tim are not writing letters of apology about the 1st team and stating how good the academy is. Strange why these people show up in court to defend owed money for equipment used by an Academy they have nothing to do with only claim credit.
If that's the case, well done to SISU for the academy successes this season.

torchomatic

Ok. So you've just offered Maddison - not sold summer anyway when people are renewing tickets - and now you've seemingly run out of answers.

Hadji's_Goatee

Ok. So you've just offered Maddison - not sold summer anyway when people are renewing tickets - and now you've seemingly run out of answers.
Don't you get it - when we were flying under Mowbray last season we constantly had attendances over our predicted budget for the season. And SISU never backed us in the Jan transfer market. Turning up ain't gonna affect the investment in the playing budget - only the bank balance in the Cayman Islands. Wake up!

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
Who's paying the postage on all these letters anyway? That comes to a few bob! :wacky:

Moff

As for Wasps, forget them all they are doing is showing us what Sisu should of done when buying the club, .

Well wasps are beginning to do what SISU love to do, cut costs. One of their marquee players is leaving at the end of the season (one of two they can pay anything they want over and above the salary cap) and they have decided not to replace them. They may not be in the shit yet, but at the current time they are beginning to reign in their costs, and cut expenditure.

Would be glad to see the back of them both.

Users who are viewing this thread