Letter to Councillors (1 Viewer)

chiefdave

Unfortunately this doesn't help the likes of me who live in London. Supported City since 1966, travel up for all the games I can now we're back at the Ricoh, and I would like to give my support. But how?

Do you have family in Coventry? If so you could get them to send something in.

duffer

Unfortunately this doesn't help the likes of me who live in London. Supported City since 1966, travel up for all the games I can now we're back at the Ricoh, and I would like to give my support. But how?

Write to them anyway. You don't need to live here to point our their hypocrisy, if that's how you see it. And you're investing in the City via the club - you're entitled to your say.

Otis

Don't we need to know the detail before writing letters etc. Nobody knows anything yet, not even sure if any deal includes Wasps, I have heard it doesn't, I would think any vote taken Tuesday would be an agreement or not in principle. I will say this if any deal included the Ricoh, getting the football club away from our present owners, a better run club with on the pitch investment fans would snap the hands off and bollox to the fate of Wasps. Doesn't make it ethical though I admit but this is the real world we live in.

I was probably the most vocal of all in this, in saying that we needed clarification and more information when this was first mooted, but now we are hearing of a potential vote and decision on this as soon as Tuesday. We now haven't got time to wait any longer for more information. We don't act now and it could be too late.

I think I worded mine correctly and I think we can all do the same. Just asking that if there is a vote that the councillor do the right thing by the 2 sporting clubs of this city affected and for the benefit of the citizens of Coventry.

Users who are viewing this thread