Lets just support the team. (1 Viewer)

Steve.B50

I think for now we try and put our plight on a back burner and get behind the team.
We as fans will not have any influence on who will be our next manager, so lets just try and pull together and get behind the players?
All of us have different views and thoughts but we have one thing in common and that's something we cannot change.

Lets All Sing Together!

Astute

No chance of me going this weekend. Eldest daughter getting married. Not there for the wedding but to stop the fighting between members of the family. Will have to stay half sober ready for when it kicks off :mad:

Steve.B50

No chance of me going this weekend. Eldest daughter getting married. Not there for the wedding but to stop the fighting between members of the family. Will have to stay half sober ready for when it kicks off :mad:

Sounds like my type of wedding, lol have fun.

Sub

I think for now we try and put our plight on a back burner and get behind the team.
We as fans will not have any influence on who will be our next manager, so lets just try and pull together and get behind the players?
All of us have different views and thoughts but we have one thing in common and that's something we cannot change.

Lets All Sing Together!

I agree with what you are saying Steve support the team, but the down side of that is I have to give money to the owners and I have no intention of doing that while they destroy the club and waste every penny on legal actions against everyone connected to the Ricoh instead of building a team to get us promoted.

skybluebeduff

I agree with what you are saying Steve support the team, but the down side of that is I have to give money to the owners and I have no intention of doing that while they destroy the club and waste every penny on legal actions against everyone connected to the Ricoh instead of building a team to get us promoted.

Why can't every fan see it this way? It's our only chance to be rid of SISU.

standupforcity

So you're letting the owners ruin your fun?!

Gosford Green

I am through with the club. Not knocking those that go that`s their choice.

NOPM until either regime change or a complete about turn by SISU.

standupforcity

So what have you done to stop our 'owners' ruining our fun? Because have not had much fun since they arrived.

Boycotted Northampton, Marched in Coventry, protested in London, attended court cases in London, carried banners.....but they're never going to dictate to my thinking or have control over my choices! And you?

Sub

Boycotted Northampton, Marched in Coventry, protested in London, attended court cases in London, carried banners.....but they're never going to dictate to my thinking or have control over my choices! And you?

They do not dictate my thinking or choices either, I just come up with a different answer to yourself and neither of them is right or wrong its just personal choice.

Astute

I do as they tell me. Looking forward to our new stadium. Northampton was a great move. SISU are misunderstood. And we are all at fault for blaming SP for our problems. You?

matesx

I cant wait to get up there Sat!

its in the blood to support the lads in Sky Blue

Ashdown

If I could get a freebie I'd consider it but I'm not stumping up £22. Besides MK are a good team and I'm not confident of a result !

torchomatic

Me and my lad went to a L2 game because the Bradford game was off and it was £21 for me and £7 for him. I don't think our prices are as bad as people make out.

If I could get a freebie I'd consider it but I'm not stumping up £22. Besides MK are a good team and I'm not confident of a result !

Sky Blue Kid

Me and my lad went to a L2 game because the Bradford game was off and it was £21 for me and £7 for him. I don't think our prices are as bad as people make out.
CCFC prices are still worse than some premier league/Championship teams.... What about the cheapest match-day tickets in the Premier League? Well, Newcastle United charge just £15, though this is for only a limited number of matches at St James' Park. Hull, Leicester and West Ham all charge £20 or less for their cheapest adult ticket bought on a match day. Easy to manipulate figures when it suits eh Torchy? ;)

What League 2 game did you go to? I looked at doing the same with my lad but all teams in all leagues nearby seemed to be playing away. The nearest I could find playing at home was Burton Albion.

italiahorse

Let's take the manager going as a reset by Sisu.
Let's assume they are going to give it everything now, get behind the team and start again.
If they drop the Court case, tell us they will be working with Wasps to get what CCFC wants and say sorry for Sixfields, I'm in.

Having said that I'm supporting at the Ricoh this weekend and Barnsley in the week, plus I have a season ticket so I can, if I want, give them until the end of the season.

steveecov

Hope she and you have a great day.

ps send us a bit of cake lol. Enjoy and best wishes.

Skyblueweeman

I was going to watch my local side, Havant and Waterlooville the other week, £12 per match and they're Conference South. £10 more isn't that bad for 3 divisions higher.

Covstu

I think our prices are not bad and really hasnt changed for a while. If they raised these a little, it will be interesting to see if people use that as a further excuse not to go.

Persoanlly not goin gto let these bastatrds grind me down and stop me going.

torchomatic

Cheltenham. Only an hour away. Free park and ride from the racecourse. Saw Bury beat them. Hussey and CAmeron were pretty good for Bury.

What League 2 game did you go to? I looked at doing the same with my lad but all teams in all leagues nearby seemed to be playing away. The nearest I could find playing at home was Burton Albion.

torchomatic

Not manipulating anything. Just stating a fact.
CCFC prices are still worse than some premier league/Championship teams.... What about the cheapest match-day tickets in the Premier League? Well, Newcastle United charge just £15, though this is for only a limited number of matches at St James' Park. Hull, Leicester and West Ham all charge £20 or less for their cheapest adult ticket bought on a match day. Easy to manipulate figures when it suits eh Torchy? ;)

Macca

Prices compare fine its the entertainment that's the problem. I won't hide behind that excuse I just hate going. I work hard all week and deserve to enjoy my free time

Users who are viewing this thread