Lets just support the team. (1 Viewer)

dadgad

I have no intention of doing that while they destroy the club and waste every penny on legal actions against everyone connected to the Ricoh instead of building a team to get us promoted.

THIS.
until there is some semblance of UNITY at the club and the owners exhibit a bit of common through actions then there is no chance that I (or any fan I know) returning to the Ricoh.
The Football League also, for the part they played in reducing the importance of a community asset, have much to answer for.

Grendel

THIS.
until there is some semblance of UNITY at the club and the owners exhibit a bit of common through actions then there is no chance that I (or any fan I know) returning to the Ricoh.
The Football League also, for the part they played in reducing the importance of a community asset, have much to answer for.

You've never supported the team (except when you crawled on the Jpt bandwagon against Crewe) so who gives a fuck what you think?

chiefdave

We can't operate in a bubble. Put the ticket prices down to way lower than everyone else and our revenue is way lower. We know from past experience that putting the price down doesn't result in a big bump in numbers. The price is fine, especially if you're a local and buy one of the packages or a season ticket.

A winning team will see crowds increasing, SISU or no SISU.

NorthernWisdom

I still think they missed a big trick not selling season tickets at Northampton prices when they came back. I for one would have got one, am sure wouldn't be alone... and am equally sure I'd be regretting it now(!) but given the way the season's gone they'd have been up financially on the deal.

And the attendance figures would have looked better too...

Skyblueol

Well Villa are going down so that's a start, and at least we've scored more goals than them we've scored 32 they've got 13 lets just reflect on that for a while

dadgad

You've never supported the team (except when you crawled on the Jpt bandwagon against Crewe) so who gives a fuck what you think?

Haven't you even clocked yet what's happened since Sisu took over? I know you're not the full ticket but really……….. Additionally, falling gates and the views expressed here suggest most do give a fuck and also agree. ;)

AndreasB

I agree with what you are saying Steve support the team, but the down side of that is I have to give money to the owners and I have no intention of doing that while they destroy the club and waste every penny on legal actions against everyone connected to the Ricoh instead of building a team to get us promoted.

Well you are not supporting the team then or agreeing with him are you? Instead you are putting in a load of ridiculous clauses that justify your position.

Sub

Well you are not supporting the team then or agreeing with him are you? Instead you are putting in a load of ridiculous clauses that justify your position.

I agree the team should be supported (away games) until the owners stop the stupid litigation against every man and their dog. I don't have to justify my position to anyone its my choice, its called free choice, like whether you agree with it or not its a free choice and I choose not to go and give any money to our owners but enjoy the away games that I do go to.

AndreasB

I agree the team should be supported (away games) until the owners stop the stupid litigation against every man and their dog. I don't have to justify my position to anyone its my choice, its called free choice, like whether you agree with it or not its a free choice and I choose not to go and give any money to our owners but enjoy the away games that I do go to.

You are justifying it though - and its bonkers.

Sub

You are justifying it though - and its bonkers.

That's your opinion that you are entitled to its not mine though which I am entitled too and my opinion will not change until the direction of what our owners do changes for the better of the club and the fans.

dadgad

That's your opinion that you are entitled to its not mine though which I am entitled too and my opinion will not change until the direction of what our owners do changes for the better of the club and the fans.

That has to be right, "CHANGE" is what is required. People who continue with the mantra "support the team" are stuck in a rut which preserves the status quo. Given the law of diminishing returns it is that position which is "bonkers".

torchomatic

Best just to wind the club up and start again, eh? ;)

That has to be right, "CHANGE" is what is required. People who continue with the mantra "support the team" are stuck in a rut which preserves the status quo. Given the law of diminishing returns it is that position which is "bonkers".

Grendel

Death by a thousand cuts or let's start over, clean bill of health. Difficult choice, ;-)

Not for you - you wouldn't go either way

ccfctommy

I think for now we try and put our plight on a back burner and get behind the team.
We as fans will not have any influence on who will be our next manager, so lets just try and pull together and get behind the players?
All of us have different views and thoughts but we have one thing in common and that's something we cannot change.

Lets All Sing Together!

Agreed Steve, looking forward to the game on Saturday! We're in a relegation battle. Crewe who are two places above us have 5 more points. Good chance 4 could go down from the current bottom five. The odds are against us. And the team needs the fans behind them.

Users who are viewing this thread