Les Reid Twitter (1 Viewer)

Limey

Les Reid @Lesreidpolitics · 3h3 hours ago

2/2 Two Ricoh Wasps games in December. #CCFC concerns over pitch & future use of academy pitches. Cov Rugby still opposed
Reply0 replies
Retweet8 retweets8
Favorite0 favorites
More

Les Reid @Lesreidpolitics · 3h3 hours ago

1/2 More Wasps Ricoh deal, unconfirmed: #CCFC rent quadruple after 2years to £400k; Wasps use academy pitches at Higgs centre

Council presentation tomorrow apparently. I feel sick.

Flying Fokker

This was always the plan anyway. The posts of 2 months ago indicated this. Well done Les.

torchomatic

Important thing there is "Cov Rugby still opposed".

J

Jack Griffin

SISU tried to move out of the Higgs centre to Warwick & were told by the FA the facilities there were inadequate & forced to move back.
It is awful. but did they expect there would be no reaction from the Higgs charity.
Basically SISU tried to screw over everyone else & now they are getting payback.

When is the new stadium and academy site going to be announced?

torchomatic

Hopefully very soon. I've had enough of the Ricoh to last me several lifetimes.

Nick

Administrator
Ah the Rugby stuff has been around for ages hasn't it, I think MMM was on about it a while ago too.

I didn't know about the Higgs side of it though.

Nick

Administrator
Christ, some of the comments on there are scary.

more money for ACL.. take that mr fisher

The Ricoh is a natural home for Wasps and would be a fabulous fit with CCFC on alternative weekends.Coventry would welcome top flight rugby.

Great news for ACL, some well needed income after being robbed by the the Sisu parasites. It's a shame it isn't a permanent move that could have left the parasites festering at Sickfields whilst they build their new stadium.
Also interesting to look at the "ratings" of certain comments ;)

skybluetony176

For the rent to quadruple after 2 years surely that would have been part of the original rent deal that brought the club home in the first place. It's a 2 year deal with a 2 year option. So it's what has already been negotiated by SISU and nothing to do with an ACL take over. Surely?

What does wasps to use the pitches at the higgs academy actually mean? They'll use them in the day when they have cup games in the evening in December or does it mean that the academy is being kicked out with immediate effect?

Again, Mr Reids twitter is telling us something without telling us anything. Perfect for poking the fires of hysteria.

stupot07

SISU tried to move out of the Higgs centre to Warwick & were told by the FA the facilities there were inadequate & forced to move back.
It is awful. but did they expect there would be no reaction from the Higgs charity.
Basically SISU tried to screw over everyone else & now they are getting payback.

Alan Higgs centre isn't the Higgs charity.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

Flying Fokker

Who said anything about being paid? He has fallen down on SISU's side several times. He has just started tweeting after a long time. There is an anti ACL bias.

skybluetony176

Who said anything about being paid? He has fallen down on SISU's side several times. He has just started tweeting after a long time. There is an anti ACL bias.

Now you mention it, without deliberately adding fuel to the conspiracy fire. I had a look at his twitter account not that long ago to see how many followers he has (Grendull might remember why ;) ) and you're right nothing had been posted in months. Now all of a sudden he's Ralph Mouth.

AndreasB

Ooh how devious of him. How dare he question ACL for selling our ground to a rugby club from 100 miles away.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

skybluetony176

Ooh how devious of him. How dare he question ACL for selling our ground to a rugby club from 100 miles away.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Do SISU know they're selling our ground? This sounds like another cause for the illegal state aid police.

Users who are viewing this thread