Les Reid twitter (3 Viewers)

Wm65

I really can see the football league making a real example of the club after this move - i thoroughly expect to see a 25 point deduction imposed after liquidation .

ccfcway

I really can see the football league making a real example of the club after this move - i thoroughly expect to see a 25 point deduction imposed after liquidation .

I cant, SISU will simply threaten to sue if that happens

RoboCCFC90

Wow so the Ricoh Arena can make complaints now can it? Why do we need ACL to run the place if the Arena can do that all by itself?!

ccfcway

We'd make a darn site more money than 1.2 million a year if we rented out a talking Arena

Wm65

I cant, SISU will simply threaten to sue if that happens

It has happened before to other clubs , I'm sure the league will not be worried about being sued - they will not take kindly to this - expecting severe points deduction , was it Luton who started on -30 points ?

Were Rotherham deducted 20 or 25 points?

Wm65

The decision to sue the football league would in my opinion be the final nail in the clubs coffin .

TheRoyalScam

I would gladly take a 30+ point deduction if at the same time it means we're rid of Sisu - short term pain for long term gain!

dadgad

Sorry, but how can the FL punish the club? ACL are a 3rd party.
If they sue the FL they have to deal with it...../its a separate issue though obviously related to the consequence of their own lack of backbone.

Nonleagueherewecome

I would gladly take a 30+ point deduction if at the same time it means we're rid of Sisu - short term pain for long term gain!

I'd take a nail through the bell-end if it meant the end of SISU's tenure.

Wm65

Sisu cannot and will not be forced to play at the ricoh against their wishes , as owners of the golden share i expect they would more likely wind the club up completely than agree to play at the ricoh .

Sky Blues

Latest tweets from Les Reid:

Les Reid ‏@Lesreidpolitics
BREAKING (1of2) ACL lawyer James Powell tells me IF #CCFC Ltd CVA rejected 2moro, administrator could face ACL challenge if...

BREAKING (2of2) if Appleton does not make alternative CVA proposal and liquidates #CCFC Ltd, including an appeal to League & courts

ajsccfc

I remember summers where the concern was not having a recognised rightback or whether Chris Coleman can steer clear of the beer garden lovelies. Halcyon days in retrospect.

RegTheDonk

........"The FA should in any case intervene. It would provide a decision that stands apart from the executive, and decisions and mistakes made by the Football League (in registering players in Coventry City FC Holdings, not CCFC Ltd which held the League’s “golden share” right to play matches).....

Squeeky bum time for the FL. This is why I think they have been bricking it.

mattylad

Latest tweets from Les Reid:

BREAKING (1of2) ACL lawyer James Powell tells me IF #CCFC Ltd CVA rejected 2moro, administrator could face ACL challenge if...

BREAKING (2of2) if Appleton does not make alternative CVA proposal and liquidates #CCFC Ltd, including an appeal to League & courts
well you can't say they are not probing all avenues but I doubt it will do any good, they will all close ranks around the club owners.

RegTheDonk

Sisu cannot and will not be forced to play at the ricoh against their wishes , as owners of the golden share i expect they would more likely wind the club up completely than agree to play at the ricoh .

I guess thats true about not forcing them to play at the Ricoh. But if they wind the club up completely, then surely that is all their "investment" flushed down the bog? Would then not at least keep us going until they can unload us onto another chump who will stump up some money?

Sky Blue Kid

Just what is needed, the FA to step in and take away the GS would be fooking brilliant imho. Fingers crossed that ACL back this up with deeds.

RoboCCFC90

They're not owners of the Golden Share they believe they are on the basis that CCFC (Holdings) Ltd owns all the assets.

The FL are currently holding the GS and to my knowledge are still to allocate to Otium.

Users who are viewing this thread