Les Reid twitter (2 Viewers)

James Smith

I cant, SISU will simply threaten to sue if that happens

Will there be anyone else even remotely connected to this mess that they haven't taken legal action against soon?

Stevec189

No if SISU come back tomorrow and say. Happy to sign up for 10 years, lets play at the Ricoh and discuss F & B monies later then CVA can be signed! Then with all the assets in one place serious bidders can come forward to buy the whole lot.

However the chances of this happening are probably less then Hayley Cropper being in the Xmas Corrie episode! #PUSB

dadgad

Sisu cannot and will not be forced to play at the ricoh against their wishes , as owners of the golden share i expect they would more likely wind the club up completely than agree to play at the ricoh .

But where would that leave the FL?
They agreed to the ground share so that club can fulfil fixtures. Their weakness would therefore be seen to have liquidated club.

Sub

they all need investigating the FL, SISU, ACL and the council, Directors, the administrator the fucking lot of them if they have nothing to hide it should not be a problem, then we will see who really has been lying and who's been telling the truth !

James Smith

they all need investigating the FL, SISU, ACL and the council, Directors, the administrator the fucking lot of them if they have nothing to hide it should not be a problem, then we will see who really has been lying and who's been telling the truth !

Been saying this for a while now - leave no stone unturned.

:blue:

Sbarcher

When I was 10, I knicked a sherbet dip, how far will this investigation go?

James Smith

When I was 10, I knicked a sherbet dip, how far will this investigation go?

Depends how old are you and how are you connected with the club;)? If we have to go back to Richardson then let's go back there and see what turns up.

stupot07

But where would that leave the FL?
They agreed to the ground share so that club can fulfil fixtures. Their weakness would therefore be seen to have liquidated club.

Only ACL will choose whether or not to sign the CVA, not the FL.

SkyBlue_Bear83

So basically they will reject the CVA tomorrow....great
They said they would sign if the club agree to the new 10 year offer and drop the judicial review over the 14 mill council loan

Seems fair to me, if it is rejected then it will be because SISU don't want us to play at the Ricoh whilst ACL are in control

stupot07

They said they would sign if the club agree to the new 10 year offer and drop the judicial review over the 14 mill council loan

Seems fair to me, if it is rejected then it will be because SISU don't want us to play at the Ricoh whilst ACL are in control

Or they don't want to drop the Judicial Review....

torchomatic

I like the fact that ACL are now complaining to the FA about the FL. Shame its so late in the day though.

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using Tapatalk 2

TheRoyalScam

Sisu cannot and will not be forced to play at the ricoh against their wishes , as owners of the golden share i expect they would more likely wind the club up completely than agree to play at the ricoh .

Get your facts right: Sisu don't own the golden share - the FL haven't allocated it yet.

Is 'Wm' (join date Mar 2013) an abbreviation for 'Wind-up merchant'?

James Smith

Get your facts right: Sisu don't own the golden share - the FL haven't allocated it yet.

Is 'Wm' (join date Mar 2013) an abbreviation for 'Wind-up merchant'?
Can someone enlighten me what is a WUM? A doctor once described someone to me as a WUM but they meant Woman Under Medication, I'm guessing that isn't the case here.

TheRoyalScam

I like the fact that ACL are now complaining to the FA about the FL. Shame its so late in the day though.

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using Tapatalk 2

However it could also be considered a cunning late tactical move - more pressure on all parties prior to tomorrow's creditors meeting.

duffer

Ditto. I can't really understand why they left it so late either. What did they have to lose by taking the FL on, and what have they gained by leaving it so late in the day?

I suppose it could be argued that there's an even clearer case now for the FL standing against the move, given that ACL could reasonably claim that it isn't simply a rent issue (given that they've presumably matched or come close to the overall NTFC deal).

One thing's for sure, they've ramped up the pressure against everyone now, including Appleton. I said it a while ago, given the entrenched positions from all sides, I can only see this ending in court.

What a mess.

duffer

However it could also be considered a cunning late tactical move - more pressure on all parties prior to tomorrow's creditors meeting.

Yep, that's a fair call. ACL have now threatened NTFC, Appleton, and the FL with action of one kind or another, and formalised it all over the last few days. Throwing SISU's tactics back at them, perhaps...

TheRoyalScam

Yep, that's a fair call. ACL have now threatened NTFC, Appleton, and the FL with action of one kind or another, and formalised it all over the last few days. Throwing SISU's tactics back at them, perhaps...

My thoughts exactly - reminds me of when Sisu put CCFC Ltd into administration at the last minute, so they could thwart ACL and appoint their own administrator.

Only way is to fight fire with fire.

James Smith

Meaning another court appearance? Yep your probably right! Seems to be in thing at the minute!

Finding any old reason to go
Surprised Joy doesn't have her own entrance.

hutch1972

Sorry, but how can the FL punish the club? ACL are a 3rd party.
If they sue the FL they have to deal with it...../its a separate issue though obviously related to the consequence of their own lack of backbone.
Because they apply rules at their own discretion !

Stafford_SkBlue

It is becoming obvious that ACL do not want the 10 yr deal and posing it as a publicity stunt. Since this they have sued Northampton and now this.

ACL are hell bent on destroying the club - CVA has no chance of being signed, and a 15 point deduction is now almost inevitable.

Sub

It is becoming obvious that ACL do not want the 10 yr deal and posing it as a publicity stunt. Since this they have sued Northampton and now this.

ACL are hell bent on destroying the club - CVA has no chance of being signed, and a 15 point deduction is now almost inevitable.

how the hell do you come up with that shit ? SISU have been destroying the club for years yet its still ACL's fault ?? :facepalm:

ACL are now trying to keep us in Coventry and SISU are moving us to Northampton but yeah ACL are destroying the club :facepalm:

Last edited:

bigfatronssba

So why don't Sisu call their bluff and take the offer?

Florence1898

There's one born every minute sadly, SISU have screwed the club from pillar to post and winning to them is destroying 130 years, as anyone who cared would not take the club out of our City

Sky Blues

I think the threat of legal action against Northampton Town, and the comments today about the administrator and the Football League are all designed to ramp up pressure on those organisations to encourage Sisu to reconsider, or not stand in their way if they want to take ACL's offer (e.g. If Sisu have signed with NTFC, then NTFC might be willing to let them back out quite easily if they think the money they were hoping to make from the deal could be eaten into by legal fees).

RPHunt

Most wrong headed thing I have read since "Poland were responsible for starting WWII".

ricohman

How can the football league punish a club for matters that they themselves added to, wtf. If they hadnt of allowed sisu to move us this saga might of been coming to a head soon

chiefdave

How can the football league punish a club for matters that they themselves added to, wtf. If they hadnt of allowed sisu to move us this saga might of been coming to a head soon

they can do what they want but it would be very transparent what they are doing. the longer this goes on and if it does end up in court etc the more the spotlight will be on the FL and they must know they haven't done a good job with this, not the way they want to look when the government is talking about regulating them.

Snozz_is_god

I think the Football league are in a very precarious position as daft as it sounds this could bring them down. I think I read somewhere over 4 months ago that this could be very serious for the football league if they are found out to be either complicit or even negligent. I've said all along that this will end up with litigation flying all over the place (Like Custard Pies).

Users who are viewing this thread