Les adds to the pile on (2 Viewers)

Liquid Gold

What I hate about SISU:
They took over the club without a clue of how to run it successfully, and were overly reliant on dodgy Ray Ranson.
They got their priorities all wrong in the first few years.
Northampton.
They say they batter people in court; they clearly don’t.
They, like the other parties involved, have also used the supporters of CCFC as pawns in the war that has unfolded over nearly a decade.
For a number of years, their PR was beyond woeful. They were aloof, arrogant and even contemptuous.
The directors have included utter cretins such as Fisher, Dulieu and Igwe.
Most of their managerial appointments have been shite. Slade, Thornton, Coleman- the list goes on. Robins is a jewel in an otherwise festering cowpat.
They have made promises - particularly regarding a new stadium - that haven’t been fulfilled.

What I like about SISU:
Even taking into account all of the above, they still don’t register as highly on the c**t-o-metre as our disgrace of a council, who, when they lifted their dirty skirt to Wasps and gave them our stadium, fucked the club more than SISU have ever done.

What I don’t like about fans like you:
By directing all your frothy venom exclusively at SISU, you give those fuckers in the council (and Wasps) a free pass. Sorry if that seems divisive. I get why you’re angry with our owners, but I wish our support was more united against all the perpetrators of this mess.
giphy.gif

win9nut

No mention of the fact Joy said she was never coming back and that Fisher constantly said that ship had sailed , and that plan A was to build a new ground, leaving what , they thought was a stadium no one else wanted , That's what Sisu gambled on, (and lost) , to be fair not even the wildest Sisu hater would have thought the council would have sold Coventry Citys home, to an out of town rugger club thus condemning the club long after Sisu had gone to a point of no return
I bet those comments allowed the council to pick up the mortgage over the Ricoh pretty cheap...

Buster

What I hate about SISU:
They took over the club without a clue of how to run it successfully, and were overly reliant on dodgy Ray Ranson.
They got their priorities all wrong in the first few years.
Northampton.
They say they batter people in court; they clearly don’t.
They, like the other parties involved, have also used the supporters of CCFC as pawns in the war that has unfolded over nearly a decade.
For a number of years, their PR was beyond woeful. They were aloof, arrogant and even contemptuous.
The directors have included utter cretins such as Fisher, Dulieu and Igwe.
Most of their managerial appointments have been shite. Slade, Thornton, Coleman- the list goes on. Robins is a jewel in an otherwise festering cowpat.
They have made promises - particularly regarding a new stadium - that haven’t been fulfilled.

What I like about SISU:
Even taking into account all of the above, they still don’t register as highly on the c**t-o-metre as our disgrace of a council, who, when they lifted their dirty skirt to Wasps and gave them our stadium, fucked the club more than SISU have ever done.

What I don’t like about fans like you:
By directing all your frothy venom exclusively at SISU, you give those fuckers in the council (and Wasps) a free pass. Sorry if that seems divisive. I get why you’re angry with our owners, but I wish our support was more united against all the perpetrators of this mess.
Fair point, well put . Still think SISU initiated it , worked it ,planned it and must end it. The council could have been more biased to the club and from a fan as it has turned out I now wish they had . Somehow think that a neutral coventry citizen may be saying ,fuck you SISU

Users who are viewing this thread