Leon's reception Saturday (1 Viewer)

runner

I agree ... got to get behind him if he's there ... booing or anything else for that matter ... will only reinforce his desire to leave surely ?

ccfcway

On talk sport, Perry Groves just said of Loyalty....

"the only loyalty in football is from the fans. The players are expected to give 100% in training and 100% on match days"

If Leon does those, he gets my support !

torchomatic

I'd rather he put the shirt on and not refused to put one on a la Dublin. Now that's what I call screwing over the players, the club and the fans. If LC gives his all then there's no reason he shouldn't be supported.

He's screwed over the players, club and the fans so I'd rather he didn't put the shirt on again.

torchomatic

SP: "Leon has a duty to perform for the club and has a duty to his team-mates to behave in the utmost professional manner..."

steveo1987

Or, not prepared to validate the move to Sixfields which was done for the convenience of our charity suing owners. Prepared to support the team anywhere except Sixfields. I'll support Leon tomorrow and will never boo him even when he plays for someone else. Not sure what he has done wrong - wants a move to a better club and probably get paid more - like you wouldnt would you?

You miss my point.

Dwarf_Shortage

I'm gonna be in Blackpool Saturday so would definitely like to jump on a train to this one any one know if we can pay on the day?

I've got a spare ticket if you need one. Last few times I've been there has been a small ticket office/caravan outside the away end.

edgy

I wonder if a really positive reaction would change his mind? What we got to lose?

He has, after all, been one of our best strikers in recent times. Maybe a little thank you, wouldn't go a miss.

ccfcway

I'd rather he put the shirt on and not refused to put one on a la Dublin. Now that's what I call screwing over the players, the club and the fans. If LC gives his all then there's no reason he shouldn't be supported.

when asked if Leon would be fit for next game after last week, didnt Pressley say "you will have to ask Leon" ?

mrtrench

"the shirt"? "the badge"? Lordy, what a bunch of drama queens! It's a game and he's doing his job. If a firm called me and offered me an extra £5k per week I'd bite their hand off - especially if I knew I wouldn't be able to demand anything like that salary in four years time.

Sky Blue Harry H

"the shirt"? "the badge"? Lordy, what a bunch of drama queens! It's a game and he's doing his job. If a firm called me and offered me an extra £5k per week I'd bite their hand off - especially if I knew I wouldn't be able to demand anything like that salary in four years time.

Instant dismissal - violence in the workplace :eek: - by the way, I remember you posting that you were son of the famous Mick (S)Coop. Is this for real - or was it a porkie? (sprry for being nosey , naive!)

mds

If a firm called me and offered me an extra £5k per week I'd bite their hand off - especially if I knew I wouldn't be able to demand anything like that salary in four years time.
You must be a top level banker!!

Kingokings204

Let's just back him and cheer him. He is a city player and that's all that needs to be said. I don't care whether he hates coventry city but as long as he puts on our shirt and gives 100% then I'm happy.

ccfc92

agreed, as long as he plays and looks interested, I don't care. who knows, the sba cheering him on might change his mind.

personally, after drawing from 2-0 up, I think he's fed up of baby sitting the team unable to see out games, but that's my opinion

Kingokings204

agreed, as long as he plays and looks interested, I don't care. who knows, the sba cheering him on might change his mind.

personally, after drawing from 2-0 up, I think he's fed up of baby sitting the team unable to see out games, but that's my opinion

Yes I agree. He will try and give 100% but what will be will be. I guess SP has said "look leon you will get your move next week or so just fucking try today and get me a goal or two and we will all be happy" or something like that.

mighty quinn

Could be his last game .wish him all the best. but I find the timing strange. Bit annoyed he don't want to see the job through. Money again spoiling the game.

Users who are viewing this thread