Leon's reception Saturday (1 Viewer)

runner

Nope ... no different ... I won't be there ! :D

Jokes aside, if I was ... wouldn't treat him any differently, he's a quality striker and we wish him to perform !

pusbccfc

I'll be backing him. Whatever he's done, I want him to stay. He isn't going to want to stay if we boo him.

I'm still hoping he scores the winner and celebrates in front of the City kissing the badge...

skybluejelly

when Mcgoldrick was here everyone was singing we want you to stay.. why not try the same with Leon..it might make a change for him to feel wanted

NottsCov

I'm gonna be in Blackpool saturday so would definitely like to jump on a train to this one any one know if we can pay on the day?

He's screwed over the players, club and the fans so I'd rather he didn't put the shirt on again.
When did he do that he has only put a transfer request he hasn't said anything bad about the club or disrespected any players or fans so I fail to see how he has screwed us over.not many players now days stay that long at a club but he hasn't left yet so while he is with us he has my full support !!!!! #pusb

percy

hes been well out of order to us. fair enough if you want to leave i but expected him to be more profesional and at least wait for a bid to come in. doesnt want to play for us anymore, im not worshipping any players that dont want to be a part of us. get rid !!!!!!!

steveo1987

Interesting thoughts. Not prepared to support the lads wearing the shirt at sixfields, but prepared to support a journeyman wearing the shirt who clearly doesn't want to play for city.

SkyBlue_Bear83

I hope he doesn't get booed, I know it's a long shot which will likely make no difference in the end but we want to convince him to change his mind.

Sky Blue Harry H

Hope he scores and we win - actually won't mind if he doesn't score and we win ;)

percy

bang out of order. doesnt want to be here anymore. obviously had his head turned but i was hoping he had matured enough to realise the mistakes hes made in the past and would continue the excellent job hes been doing for us.

chiefdave

None of us know what his attitude has been like this week or if he will give it 100%. The person best placed to judge that is Elvis who I would imagine has sat him down at some point this week and had a chat with him. If Elvis picks him then I've got no problem with him and will cheer him on as usual.

skybluetom

We want to win don't we? Geezer has been a tool, why he put in a transfer request when there was no offer on the table is beyond most but it matters not, he'll be playing for us and everybody should support him.

will am i

Interesting thoughts. Not prepared to support the lads wearing the shirt at sixfields, but prepared to support a journeyman wearing the shirt who clearly doesn't want to play for city.

Or, not prepared to validate the move to Sixfields which was done for the convenience of our charity suing owners. Prepared to support the team anywhere except Sixfields. I'll support Leon tomorrow and will never boo him even when he plays for someone else. Not sure what he has done wrong - wants a move to a better club and probably get paid more - like you wouldnt would you?

Gint11

I am not saying this will happen but if a deal fails to go through then theres always the possibility of a U turn. I'm not going to Preston unfortunately but anyone who does, support him if he plays, he is still currently wearing the shirt. Maybe, just maybe a U turn may happen. At the moment I can't see Wolves or anyone else risking him for the money we would want.

Users who are viewing this thread