Leon Lobjoit tweet (1 Viewer)

hill83

Who Lobjoit? Missed that.

Someone wanna ask him if he's so much better why he's failed at 12 clubs before getting it right here?

Fucking tosser. Kids like this are the best argument for bringing back the maximum wage in football

There was a really good interview with Paul Clement (Real Madrid coach) today on talksport. He was saying how even though Ronaldo is the best player in the world he always works hard in training and is always willing to learn. He never thinks he knows it all and is a proper professional.
But when he worked with the youth team at Chelsea players were basically swaggering around like they had already made it. When in fact they had achieved nothing.

(To be fair we don't know if Lobjoit works hard in training or not)

Moff

There was a really good interview with Paul Clement (Real Madrid coach) today on talksport. He was saying how even though Ronaldo is the best player in the world he always works hard in training and is always willing to learn. He never thinks he knows it all and is a proper professional.
But when he worked with the youth team at Chelsea players were basically swaggering around like they had already made it. When in fact they had achieved nothing.

Similar article on the BBC website, speaking to the old Man Utd conditioning coach. he highlighted that Ronaldo was often the last one at training to work on new moves and skills, and to iron out mistakes he had made. He also spent hour on hour on conditioning and working on dynamic power and body strength.
He said he hadnt met anyone as dedicated to get to the top as Ronaldo.

Compare that to an utter bellend on Twitter holding his cock.

hill83

Similar article on the BBC website, speaking to the old Man Utd conditioning coach. he highlighted that Ronaldo was often the last one at training to work on new moves and skills, and to iron out mistakes he had made. He also spent hour on hour on conditioning and working on dynamic power and body strength.
He said he hadnt met anyone as dedicated to get to the top as Ronaldo.

Compare that to an utter bellend on Twitter holding his cock.

This is more your sort of thing I've heard

cristiano-ronaldo-013-armani.jpg

torchomatic

Moff

This is more your sort of thing I've heard

cristiano-ronaldo-013-armani.jpg

Nah, I preferred him when he joined Man Utd with a beer belly, and liked to go out on the beers...sorry talking about myself again well apart from the Man Utd bit.

Ronaldo will be pleased you saved your special photo of him to put on the internet today!

shmmeee

Just talking to my Dad about kids I've taught who have gone onto reasonable success (England sports caps, record contracts, pro football contracts, etc.) and to a man they've been quiet, hard working and respectful.

Seen more kids kicked out of academies for their attitude than anything else. You see them in Years 7 & 8 all "I don't need this shit, I'm gonna be a footballer", then by the time they're 14 they've been kicked out. LOL.

Nick

Administrator
Just talking to my Dad about kids I've taught who have gone onto reasonable success (England sports caps, record contracts, pro football contracts, etc.) and to a man they've been quiet, hard working and respectful.

Seen more kids kicked out of academies for their attitude than anything else. You see them in Years 7 & 8 all "I don't need this shit, I'm gonna be a footballer", then by the time they're 14 they've been kicked out. LOL.

Name them then :)

Qwerty70

Couldn't agree more. Used 2 lecture young pros from villa, Brum and west brom. Couple made it big time, both polite n respectful. Rest had attitudes that stank in classroom n 2 my knowledge never made it.

skybluepm2

Doubt Clarke even knows who he is. From memory it's not the 1st time this child has tweeted something controversial. Utter ballbag trying to cause a stir by shoving his tongue up Clarke's backside. Come back when you've achieved something, you'll be on the football scrap heap in no time.

I can imagine this chav speaks in the same dialect as Ali G..ya get me blud? #tw*t

Tbh if he wasn't in the 'bombsquad' (which I'd thought everyone from that had disbanded) before today, after the tweets he's been sending, he'd have been heading straight into it tomorrow!

Twitter suggests he has left hence why his comment. Assume if he was still here he would not be so foolish. Sour grapes tweet maybe.....

SkyBlueScottie

(To be fair we don't know if Lobjoit works hard in training or not)
I reckon a few of our previous first 11 were a bit like that...

wingy

So can we categorically say he's with us or not ,seems there has been confusion around this from day one?

Users who are viewing this thread