Leo love in (1 Viewer)

rob9872

Fantastic player and yes would be a great signing, but with limited resources , he's a centre back and there will be other prem loan options if needed and I'd rather spend the money on something more creative that's harder to come by.

Evo1883

Could be worth a fair whack by the time he's 23

Offer them a decent sell on

Magwitch1

Spoke well tonight on cwr and tv. He definitely a determined character and one thing for certain he wants nothing less than first team football next season I also get the feeling he would happily stay here if Brighton can’t offer him first team squad next season. Need someone next to him left side as good.

Liquid Gold

Brighton just won't let him walk, he'll be worth good money in a couple of years.

It'll be the same as Walsh, they will trigger his contract extension and there will be nothing anybody can do.

Just like Walsh though he'll join for free one summer later.

BornSlippySkyBlue

Fantastic player and yes would be a great signing, but with limited resources , he's a centre back and there will be other prem loan options if needed and I'd rather spend the money on something more creative that's harder to come by.
If it’s that easy to get a CD like him, we should sign him and get another one just the same. We’d be fucking invincible

rob9872

If it’s that easy to get a CD like him, we should sign him and get another one just the same. We’d be fucking invincible
Certainly not easy and I said he was fantastic, but a 20 hoal striker in this league is gold dust and a lot harder to come by. A 90% Osti at this level is easier and cheaper than a 90% Tammy Abraham who pretty much got Villa promoted.

pipkin73

Loved his celebration. I've been working with scandies out here for years now and i have to say, if they like you they bloody well like you and are so loyal. If they don't like you, forget it, you won't change their mind,
Gives me hope he will sign a new deal, either on loan again or permanent. All he want's is first team football guaranteed as high up the league he can get, he get's that with us. Brighton have the option but i doubt will give him what he wants, so i think he will force a move away (i hope to us).
The Scandies i have done work for started from 1 neighbour (after another printer done a crap job). I went to her party and she showed me her new flyers, i never ment to but i laughed, they were so bad. I asked her how much she paid and it was triple my price, so i done her a sample, she loved it and then we done thousands.
After that i never only got all her work but anyone in her scandie network coming over or here already.
The point is Scandies trust scandies and are loyal, i never once had to quote a job or give a sample. just email a jpg and job done.
When they like you, they like you. Osti seems to like us, if he gets a say in it and we can get close to his wages he will be ours next season.

pipkin73

By the way, i have a Norweigian woman moving in with me June(ish) time, one of my Mrs friends before she passed away. I will ask herr to dig up durt on him so we can blackmail him to stay lol

Jamesimus

Love his aggression and desire to win / get one over on his opponent. Seems to relish challenges against others.

Think he needs to get better and more comfortable with the ball at his feet.

Would absolutely love him to stay here but I can't see it personally.

Users who are viewing this thread