Leicester (3 Viewers)

Gynnsthetonic

How many times have you filled it?
Appreciate that you didn't for a long time due to your previous cuntish owners and many choosing away games instead.
We've hardly been a successful club since it was built. We were on the decline from when it opened, even the first game we were capped at 23k. We've sold out a few times this season albeit around 3k short of what the stadium actually holds because of safety restrictions

Gynnsthetonic

We sell out games, but how many tickets we actually release depends on the whims of SAG.
We had the ridiculous scenario against boro where we had a block of city fans segregated from the away support and other city fans!
That what crazy that block 13 was closed that day,our own fans segregated from each other😃

Travs

When were you leagues above us???
We've only once played in the third level and you weren't in the Premier at that point. You've never been more than one division above us, generally that works the other way as well, apart from your stint in the third tier when we were Premier.

Where do people get their 'facts' from?

Is it true you haven't yet had a capacity at the current stadium? Hearing this but not sure I can believe it.

When i started going up, we were top division regulars and Leicester weren't necessarily a regular feature in the top division. So for me the rivalry was always Villa.

Same way for my dad, and many city fans in the 60's, it was Wolves.

It wasn't a dig at Leicester. To be honest, i find it pretty tiresome when people call it "arrogance" for a team that is above us to have the temerity to think they are going to beat us.

fernandopartridge

When were you leagues above us???
We've only once played in the third level and you weren't in the Premier at that point. You've never been more than one division above us, generally that works the other way as well, apart from your stint in the third tier when we were Premier.

Where do people get their 'facts' from?

Is it true you haven't yet had a capacity at the current stadium? Hearing this but not sure I can believe it.

We have had capacity crowds at the new stadium in so far as all available tickets were sold out, it happened 10 days ago

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

shmmeee

How many times have you filled it?
Appreciate that you didn't for a long time due to your previous cuntish owners and many choosing away games instead.

We had a 26k “sell out” the other day. We’ve had a couple this season but the segregation is ridiculous so I’m not sure if ones broken 30k, which in a 32k arena is a joke.

bigfatronssba

The definition of a sell out is all seats for sale are sold.
With that we have sold out 4 times in the last 9 months
Birmingham
Middlesbrough
Sheff Wed
Swansea

hackneyfox

When i started going up, we were top division regulars and Leicester weren't necessarily a regular feature in the top division. So for me the rivalry was always Villa.

Same way for my dad, and many city fans in the 60's, it was Wolves.

It wasn't a dig at Leicester. To be honest, i find it pretty tiresome when people call it "arrogance" for a team that is above us to have the temerity to think they are going to beat us.
So not leagues above then.

hackneyfox

What’s the biggest crowd you’ve had for a game of football?
Is it likely to be beaten on Saturday when obviously a fair number will of locals will turn up to watch us?

hackneyfox

We had a 26k “sell out” the other day. We’ve had a couple this season but the segregation is ridiculous so I’m not sure if ones broken 30k, which in a 32k arena is a joke.
How far are you kept away from away fans?
Is it a health requirement demanded by the away clubs? 😏
Losing 6k because of segregation is ridiculous.

Sky Blue Harry H

Is it likely to be beaten on Saturday when obviously a fair number will of locals will turn up to watch us?

Joking aside - how did your club manage to get relegated, with the remnants of a PL winning team, plus signings from that windfall? Almost (but not quite) as amazing as your PL achievement!

The Great Eastern

It was 51,455 at HR. What was your biggest at Filbert
51,455 that the club was prepared to admit to. In all probability, for tax reasons, it was a fair few thousand more than that.

Nice to see you back Hackers 😊⚽️

hackneyfox

It was 51,455 at HR. What was your biggest at Filbert

51,455 that the club was prepared to admit to. In all probability, for tax reasons, it was a fair few thousand more than that.

Nice to see you back Hackers 😊⚽️
47298 but I was only taking a rough headcount.

hackneyfox

It worse than that, we've had games where the safety group have demanded segregation between blocks of home fans
FFS
Is it to keep your mothers and sisters safe?
You must have the strictest safety group in the country. What did Wasps get?
What’s the point of a ground that ‘holds’ 32609 if you can’t even get close to that?

TomRad85

FFS
Is it to keep your mothers and sisters safe?
You must have the strictest safety group in the country. What did Wasps get?
What’s the point of a ground that ‘holds’ 32609 if you can’t even get close to that?
Why do you care?

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

TomRad85

Who cares who sells more tickets ffs, the cunts are owned by a billionaire and have won a Premier League and an FA Cup recently, of course they fill it. Doesn't alter the fact that it's full of silent happy clapping morons from the Husbands Bosworth supporters club and other such League of Gentlemen-esque places.

SHUNT31

How fucking arrogant can you be? You lot have short memories, wasn’t long ago you weren’t selling out in the championship. Your support is so shit you may as well not be there anyway.

Evo1883

Who cares who sells more tickets ffs, the cunts are owned by a billionaire and have won a Premier League and an FA Cup recently, of course they fill it. Doesn't alter the fact that it's full of silent happy clapping morons from the Husbands Bosworth supporters club and other such League of Gentlemen-esque places.

They're massive fannies and will be embarrassing in the stands on Saturday..

" let's all wave at Enzo "

MacReady

Every time I go I to my local cafe this one guy tells me over and over again how Coventry cheated in the 70’s and how the nazi’s should’ve finished the job. I listened to it about 5 times over before I threatened to punch his lights out.

Only Leicester fans can get under my skin like that …bellends.

Users who are viewing this thread