Leicester (1 Viewer)

Skyblue Bangkok

Hate losing to you fuckers but we never really turned up.
Hopefully smash Ipswich next week and we’ll be back on course.

‘Leicester get hammered everywhere they go’ was a somewhat strange song to sing, first time we’ve let in three all season.
I’d like to wish you all the best for the rest of the season but I’d be lying.
Enjoy your celebrations though and thanks for calling out the helicopter cunts amongst your following, we all have them unfortunately.
If we'd lost or drawn you'd have been full.of it . We won a cup tie at your old ground when we had a player sent off after about 10/15 mins..

Brighton Sky Blue

‘Leicester get hammered everywhere they go’ was a somewhat strange song to sing, first time we’ve let in three all season.
Enjoy your celebrations though and thanks for calling out the helicopter cunts amongst your following, we all have them unfortunately.
Fair enough that

Happy_Martian

Don't condone the banners displayed today. Disgusting and rightly condemned by Coventry and Leicester fans and clubs.

And then on the Leicester forum this evening, we get to learn about hypocrisy. 🤦‍♂️

1705171271363.png

pusbccfc

Manchester_sky_blue

Don't condone the banners displayed today. Disgusting and rightly condemned by Coventry and Leicester fans and clubs.

And then on the Leicester forum this evening, we get to learn about hypocrisy. 🤦‍♂️

View attachment 33356
Not surprised by the comment, disappointed that their forum haven't called him out on it. SBT has universally called out the disgusting banners and helicopter comments.

bigfatronssba

None of us condone the banners on here.

Banter is banter and football is great for it. But tragedies like that are what unite football fans.

JAM See

Heard hundreds of comments over the years from other fans of clubs about the luftwaffe should have finished us off, that’s a comment about hundreds of coventrians being murdered.

Thats 10 x worse than a few comments about someone dying in a helicopter crash.
Oh dear.

Covcraig@bury

Heard hundreds of comments over the years from other fans of clubs about the luftwaffe should have finished us off, that’s a comment about hundreds of coventrians being murdered.

Thats 10 x worse than a few comments about someone dying in a helicopter crash.
It’s not good but it’s just banter , if people can’t see it then they should crawl back under a stone or something FFS lighten up

Skyblue Bangkok

Just saw the highlights, so just my opinion , not a pen or a red card

Lofty

Why we not just calling this cretin what he is. A Twat.
Bore off

Ashdown

Hackney will be proper hurt by this humiliation. Like all the other Cov haters this meant more to him than Almost any other fixture. Suck it up buddy boy…your entitled cunty club and fans took a hell of a beating 😘

oscillatewildly

Serious question - What with the chronic pain you are currently suffering from that almighty arse kicking and my now (rather annoying) face pain from smiling, any tips you may have re alleviation?
Tally Ho, by the way.

slowpoke

Funny one Ipswich. Best side we've played all season for me and yet they've been rubbish since.

Are they ? We were nowhere near our best that day. They scored two good early goals one worldie
But although not at our best we were a penalty kick from 2-2

Alan Dugdales Moustache

Who are Leicester City's main rivals as they see it ? I've never actually cared a jot but as some of their fans have been banging on about us having Villa and it not being reciprocated I'm wondering the same about them.
I'm guessing Derby and Forest are naturally rivals due to their close proximity and Forest and Notts County is obvious. Where does that leave lonely Leicester ? They clearly see us as a scummy apology not worthy so perhaps they're happy being very lonely.

Last edited:

pusbccfc

Are they ? We were nowhere near our best that day. They scored two good early goals one worldie
But although not at our best we were a penalty kick from 2-2

Second half they sat back. They played it around so well in the first half.

COVKIDSNEVERQUIT

View attachment 33356

Did Fester FC condemn the Fester fans when they put Disgusting banners over the M69.

Users who are viewing this thread