Leicester (2 Viewers)

pusbccfc

Who are Leicester City's main rivals ? I've never actually cared a jot but as some of their fans have been banging on about us having Villa and it not being reciprocated I'm wondering the same about them.
I'm guessing Derby and Forest or Forest and Notts County. Where does that leave them ?
Melton Mowbray or Lutterworth? No one else cares.

They can't decide. They've spent years saying it's Derby and Forest when neither really care.

skybluericoh

Is it? Ah right. Yeah it’s mad that you’re the only team with players missing. You’re lucky you finished the game with ten men seeing as it took 46 fouls to book Harry Winks (£10,000,000).
Funny how we had two bookings for descent yet winks through a load of abuse at the ref unpunished he and the keeper should have gone but hey ho it was one sided enough don’t want to really embarrass them. They do that themselves.

Brighton Sky Blue

Funny how we had two bookings for descent yet winks through a load of abuse at the ref unpunished he and the keeper should have gone but hey ho it was one sided enough don’t want to really embarrass them. They do that themselves.
They clearly just turn up expecting teams to roll over and let them win, then they go pulling a Klopp when the opposition goes toe to toe with them.

Ian1779

Leicester fans , players and management were utterly classless in defeat today. Complete inability to admit that they'd been hopelessly outplayed. Hope they enjoy their relegation from the prem next season.
When you think about how classy Robins
was in the post match heartbreak at Wembley, and then you see these clowns react the way they do.

skyblu3sk

I'd hate to burst your bubble but Forest and Derby fan bases are not bigger then Leicester.

From European football statistics from the year 1889 to 2023, Leicester rank 17th overall in English football with an average attendance of 19,764, Derby are next ranked 20th with 18,598, Forest are ranked at 22nd with 18,548 and Coventry rank at 25th with an average attendance of 17,196.

Let's not get into our social media following or popularity dwarfs all 3 of your clubs combined on all platforms, we're ranked 7th overall in England.

Leicester shirt sales are also top 10 in England.

A quick Google search will confirm all this thank you. FACTS.

SkyBlueSoul

It's interesting to see how Leicester fans fluctuated over this game. It went from not caring at all, to being ex-champions of England when they were 1-0 up, to being indifferent when we equalised, then not caring again once we scored the next 2 and finally, like their players, being a bit salty because they lost to a team they expected to beat.

Brylowes

It's a pity their not arsed about you

As for the other replies I just came to set a few post right about much bigger Derby an Forest fan bases are then Leicester, when history suggest Leicester has the biggest. Thank you Chaventry forum for the chance to post on here. Jamie Vardy bigger and more known globally then you.
I’m just a bit puzzled as to how you can spell Chaventry correctly yet struggle with Than and 🤔 and 👍

slowpoke

How the fuck are we not the first game in the ITV highlights show? Fucking Birmingham (Not even Wayne Rooneys Birmingham) Swansea!!!!!
We are still a bit under the pundits radar perhaps the best place to be, now in the top six and will be cemented there come the end of Feb.

Astute

Hate losing to you fuckers but we never really turned up.
Hopefully smash Ipswich next week and we’ll be back on course.

‘Leicester get hammered everywhere they go’ was a somewhat strange song to sing, first time we’ve let in three all season.
I’d like to wish you all the best for the rest of the season but I’d be lying.
Enjoy your celebrations though and thanks for calling out the helicopter cunts amongst your following, we all have them unfortunately.
As I said to you Hackers I was looking forward to the game to see how much we had improved since the first game of the season. And I think you will agree we've improved a fair bit. You still have it in the bag but Ipswich next. Win and it's all over. Lose....and you're not as good as you think....2 losses on the bounce and a chasing pack catching up.

I would love to see Ipswich win although I have predicted them to fall at least a couple of places. They, like yourselves, have had several lucky wins. The reason for this is I would love to see your deluded manager and players perform on camera after the game again. It was priceless 😁

Nice to have your company. Good that you could join us with our celebrations. Could be a long time until we play each other again. We got started too late for a top 2 place although stranger things have happened. Then the playoffs are a lottery although I fancy our chances. Next season if still down here we will be at or near the top all season. You however have become also rans. Your team yesterday would have been slaughtered in the Prem. You would need a near new full squad. And your manager isn't very bright.

I'm sitting here very proud. In 2016 you won the Prem. The next year we ended up in League 2 penniless, close to homeless and a squad not good enough even for League 2. But we had a manager with a vision and the ability to carry it out. You had untold millions thrown at you. But just 6 and a half years later we're about at parity with sides. You're on the way down. Next season will be as desperate as last season. Next season is going to be a joy for us.

Oh and thanks for making my weekend so enjoyable 👍

Astute

Strange how we all see things differently
But what the picture doesn't show is the ball being cleared just before contact. No intent in the slightest. It also looks like he is going straight through the player when in reality he was on the way to the ground more than to the player.

Scraping the barrel when all you have to moan about is getting a penalty.

Mucca Mad Boys

As I said to you Hackers I was looking forward to the game to see how much we had improved since the first game of the season. And I think you will agree we've improved a fair bit. You still have it in the bag but Ipswich next. Win and it's all over. Lose....and you're not as good as you think....2 losses on the bounce and a chasing pack catching up.

I would love to see Ipswich win although I have predicted them to fall at least a couple of places. They, like yourselves, have had several lucky wins. The reason for this is I would love to see your deluded manager and players perform on camera after the game again. It was priceless 😁

Nice to have your company. Good that you could join us with our celebrations. Could be a long time until we play each other again. We got started too late for a top 2 place although stranger things have happened. Then the playoffs are a lottery although I fancy our chances. Next season if still down here we will be at or near the top all season. You however have become also rans. Your team yesterday would have been slaughtered in the Prem. You would need a near new full squad. And your manager isn't very bright.

I'm sitting here very proud. In 2016 you won the Prem. The next year we ended up in League 2 penniless, close to homeless and a squad not good enough even for League 2. But we had a manager with a vision and the ability to carry it out. You had untold millions thrown at you. But just 6 and a half years later we're about at parity with sides. You're on the way down. Next season will be as desperate as last season. Next season is going to be a joy for us.

Oh and thanks for making my weekend so enjoyable 👍

Love the shithousery in this post! I’m sure Hackers had plenty to send our way had the result gone Leicester’s way.

Enzo’s post match comments would really worry me if I was a Leicester fan. He’s said some things that don’t
- Leicester weren’t in control of the first half
- Palmer didn’t deserve a red - that’s clutching at straws
- The ref let a lot fouls go, for both teams. Especially their GKs flying kick which deserved a booking and prevents him time wasting in the 2nd half

I agree they defended well at the start of 2nd half. They set out to win 1-0 or draw worst case. As it happens we had too much for them.

All the top managers do it, but if Enzo isn’t taking a long hard look at that performance… it’s going to be a long hard season for them in the Prem. When they won’t be the best team on the pitch and the referees on the side of the winningest team in the division.

Users who are viewing this thread