Leicester points deduction (3 Viewers)

wingy

So you agree with it then or not mi duck 🦆 If we’re guilty then Man City are; When we won our recent trophies we weren’t even breaking FFP and PSR - so that’s not applicable then regarding our trophies being ‘bought’.

Erm our owners
They are aren't they, trying to wriggle out of it!

fatso

So you agree with it then or not mi duck 🦆 If we’re guilty then Man City are; When we won our recent trophies we weren’t even breaking FFP and PSR - so that’s not applicable then regarding our trophies being ‘bought’.

Erm our owners
You cheated, you know you did, everyone knows you did, you'll get a points deduction.

(Man City should get a massive dock too, your both cheats)

mmttww

Tee, Hee!

stephen colbert popcorn GIF by The Late Show With Stephen Colbert

skybluericoh

I know clubs always say that the players are only concentrating on what is happening on the pitch, but if things are as bad as this article suggests then it might be why they are losing their way. They have the best, well most expensive squad by a country mile in the championship, yet they are having the gap closed down by the chasing pack.
To use one of their posters sayings ‘Mind the gap’ Leicester it’s closing. I honestly thought they would have won the league by Easter.

Covkid1968#

I had a wheelbarrow and the wheel fell off… I had a wheelbarrow and the wheel fell off.

Leicester’s demise is a most welcome distraction from the excitement of the FA cup.

That lot Getting dragged back into the playoffs and missing out will just about finish me off in terms of laughing!! I don’t think my poor heart could handle that level of amusement.. but I’m happy to find out 😎

skybluericoh

Waste of a promotion spot if they go up this season as they’ll come straight back down. Hopefully they’ll be dragged into the playoffs and get knocked out, preferably by us.
Would be funny, they would have to have a fire sale, could even be like Leeds a few years back when the had players on such high wages nobody would match them and they had to pay x amount so they would leave. How long did it take them to recover?

chiefdave

have announced plans to take legal action against the Premier League and the EFL
Isn't there something in the EFL rules about not being allowed in any EFL competitions if you're taking legal action against the EFL. Sure that's why clubs have backed down from taking legal action in the past as it would have prevented them starting the next season.

fernandopartridge

Isn't there something in the EFL rules about not being allowed in any EFL competitions if you're taking legal action against the EFL. Sure that's why clubs have backed down from taking legal action in the past as it would have prevented them starting the next season.
Given how long it takes to get things to court they could be relegated from the PL to the National League next season

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

Colin Steins Smile

The noisy threats of litigation by Leicester are just that ….. noise to try and present a position of being a victim.
I’m guessing it’s a tactic to buy time and hope this issue doesn’t unsettle the team.
If they miss promotion this season, then they really will face big problems in the summer with players on big contracts who’ll be difficult to off load

alexccfc99

They can spare this victim complex

They banked on getting into the Champions League consistently - they fucked it up on the final day of the season twice and they paid average players astronomical wages to do so

As insensitive as it sounds they’ve been ran like a shambles since their owner died, which is to be expected when a billionaires son who is not a businessman inherits a club unexpectedly

Users who are viewing this thread