Leicester points deduction (4 Viewers)

Bad Boy

You obviously haven't been made aware of the modern versions,had to take a second look round my.daughters last year when they got their kittens!

I have seen them-the litter box self cleans not the shitty pissy pussy paws.

Sick Boy

Thats what you do with cats Leicester fox...bin them.
Don't know what's worse-the cat or the owners.
They stand in a litter tray, piss and shit and then they're allowed to walk all over work surfaces, furniture, carpets and worst of all sit on you.
In the bin for me.
Whereas dogs eat shit and then lick their owner’s face.

run away get out GIF by UKTV

Legia Sky Blue

We’re quite well supported tbf. Also many near Peterborough too. Rugby has many Leicester fans as well ⚽️🦊

I grew up in Rugby in the 80's and while there were a few Leicester fans about it was definitely a Cov town, with quite a few mainstays of the Legion living there and having a very visible presence about the town. Don't recall seeing any group of Leicester fans about the town at any time during that period. I guess that with Leicester's recent success and our fall down the leagues that the balance in allegiance might have changed a little, but given most support is passed down through generations I wouldn't have thought too much.

I also lived for a while on the Notts/ Leicestershire border and spent quite a lot of time in Loughborough where there seemed as many Forest fans as Leicester.

Sick Boy

We’re quite well supported tbf. Also many near Peterborough too. Rugby has many Leicester fans as well ⚽️🦊
It’s to be expected as it’s in Leics; there are also a few Forest fans about there too. Rugby is definitely a Cov majority though.

fatso

Don’t get the hatred for us but Leicester is a bigger City than Coventry. Yep we are finished as a club now and so when we rise again I shall look forward to going to the
smaller grpunds.

What does that make Cov then. What have you ever won bar 1987?
What we won in 87, we won the right way, by not fucking cheating and wilfully breaking football league rules, and by not writing off shit loads of debt.

I was actually made up for your mob when you won the Premier league, but since then that achievement has to be viewed in the light of highly dodgy financial practices.

No doubt the truth will come out when the details of Leicester's financial cheating comes to light, then (much like Man City,) your successes will be forever tainted.

Terry_dactyl

In Norwich, the Ipswich fans were known as the Bin Men for a few years. Came about from an episode of Suffolk based antique drama Lovejoy. One of Ian Mcshanes cohorts went looking in a bin for something, found an Ipswich scarf and promptly put it round his neck 😁
That reminds me…after the playoff final I helpfully chased after a bloke who dropped his scarf. When I tried to hand it back to him he said, “I threw it away on purpose”. Presumably in disgust/despair”.

It was a ‘half and half’ scarf. I also threw it away in disgust too but I suspect for different reasons.

Anyway, It’s matchday folks! I’ve told the lad, who is not interested in football but does go to a tennis club Saturday mornings, “no fucking about today after your tennis. We’ve got to get back”.
Serious times.

Kneeza

I'm not sure there's much of an argument to be had; the cities are very similar. Even their version of Hillfields is called Highfields.
Ooh. Don't remind me.
I had my Man Tubes snipped in the clinic there (Highfields) and got an infection and (temporarily) spuds swollen to the size of cricket balls.
Still have issues with them!
🤪

Ooh. Don't remind me.
I had my Man Tubes snipped in the clinic there (Highfields) and got an infection and (temporarily) spuds swollen to the size of cricket balls.
Still have issues with them!
🤪
Hillfields or Highfields the sites are tremendous though when I deliver to Bookers in Cov, I see more Ladies of the Night in the daytime in comparison to our Highfields version.

Kneeza

Hillfields or Highfields the sites are tremendous though when I deliver to Bookers in Cov, I see more Ladies of the Night in the daytime in comparison to our Highfields version.
You prefer to pay a bit extra for quality flange then? At least you have taste.

What we won in 87, we won the right way, by not fucking cheating and wilfully breaking football league rules, and by not writing off shit loads of debt.

I was actually made up for your mob when you won the Premier league, but since then that achievement has to be viewed in the light of highly dodgy financial practices.

No doubt the truth will come out when the details of Leicester's financial cheating comes to light, then (much like Man City,) your successes will be forever tainted.
So were cheating because the owner invested his own personal wealth? What other industry does that occur in? FFP is everything that is wrong about the modern game. You’re just annoyed because you had SISU - not our fault.

fatso

So were cheating because the owner invested his own personal wealth? What other industry does that occur in? FFP is everything that is wrong about the modern game. You’re just annoyed because you had SISU - not our fault.
Personal wealth or not, the rules clearly state the financial parameters that ALL clubs have to abide by.
Leicester clearly and willingly and knowingly chose to ignore those rules in order to seek an advantage.

That my friend is cheating.

messiahrobins

Don’t get the hatred for us but Leicester is a bigger City than Coventry. Yep we are finished as a club now and so when we rise again I shall look forward to going to the
smaller grpunds.

What does that make Cov then. What have you ever won bar 1987?
Leicester is smaller than Coventry area and population wise. What has Leciester won without foreign investment?

messiahrobins

So you obviously prefer the Big Greedy Six or Seven that have destroyed everything about English Football. Clubs like ours need to stick together.

Still don’t understand your rivalry with us, but each to their own of course.

Rivalry aside, we won the PL and the FA Cup in recent history and it’s such a shame that it is only a select few clubs will ever win them now. Even your local transport, Reader Transport, harps on about your Cup win in ‘87 - blimey

Blame lies at the foot of the big clubs and their ‘closed shop monopoly’.
Well you contradict yourself as Leicester achieved your recent success by doing exactly what the greedy 6 do. Your wins recently were not huge surprises given the wage bill Leicester had, which was consistently top 5 those years, and the question is how and where did the money come from

Brighton Sky Blue

Seems apt you’re playing the other big FFP piss takers tomorrow

Personal wealth or not, the rules clearly state the financial parameters that ALL clubs have to abide by.
Leicester clearly and willingly and knowingly chose to ignore those rules in order to seek an advantage.

That my friend is cheating.
So you agree with it then or not mi duck 🦆 If we’re guilty then Man City are; When we won our recent trophies we weren’t even breaking FFP and PSR - so that’s not applicable then regarding our trophies being ‘bought’.
Well you contradict yourself as Leicester achieved your recent success by doing exactly what the greedy 6 do. Your wins recently were not huge surprises given the wage bill Leicester had, which was consistently top 5 those years, and the question is how and where did the money come from
Erm our owners

messiahrobins

So you agree with it then or not mi duck 🦆 If we’re guilty then Man City are; When we won our recent trophies we weren’t even breaking FFP and PSR - so that’s not applicable then regarding our trophies being ‘bought’.

Erm our owners
Did they do it legally? Not having a pop at Leicester here, i hate foreign owners in our game. I dont want foreign owners taking Coventry over and you made a good point about sticking together against the greed.

Users who are viewing this thread