Leicester away (1 Viewer)

Lots of crap threads at the minute.

This is one of my favourites of the season , regardless of our position I shall be going with half a dozen of my mates, we'll have a good drink and a good sing, just wondering if anyone else is of the same mentality and is going also.

Personally I can't wait, to be stood amongst hundreds of sky blue fans - it's what I live for.

Gaz

Games like this sure are great.
Am looking forward to it even though you know we'll be getting stick from them big time if we don't start moving up the table.

I started work in Leicester last year so know a few of them lot now and last game cost me £40 in lost bets so I hope I get it back this time round.

neilyboy67

yeah my fave of the season as well will be there a few beers and a good sing song, big problem last year hardly any cov there! i know our lot going on about 32 quid but surely whats the extra 7 quid if you only do a couple of aways a season and its only up the bloody road

Changeyourface

Love going every away game, but this is probably my worst of the season. Just can't bring myself to get worked up for such a "sky sports" derby of convenience, always seems to bring out the cringeworthy mongs of our support aswell.

Love going every away game, but this is probably my worst of the season. Just can't bring myself to get worked up for such a "sky sports" derby of convenience, always seems to bring out the cringeworthy mongs of our support aswell.

Basically the fans who go purely for trouble ? probably can't argue there case as there's not many registered on here... I've spoke to some of my mates about this website and they call it the Tesco stand forum. (not my view)

Someone raised a point earlier about this forum balancing the fans opinions and at least there's an opportunity to express it...

Changeyourface

Basically the fans who go purely for trouble ? probably can't argue there case as there's not many registered on here... I've spoke to some of my mates about this website and they call it the Tesco stand forum. (not my view)

Someone raised a point earlier about this forum balancing the fans opinions and at least there's an opportunity to express it...

Nope, I know and get on with people who did/do go for that reason. I mean the chavvy fucks who think it's hilarious to call someone an "interbred scum" probably not realising that inbred and interbred are two totally different words with totally different meanings. Also probably not realising that 70% of Leicester fans don't care about us as a rival.

Brighton Sky Blue

It'll be the biggest financial mismatch possible; one team having blown £15m to sit in mid-table, the other less than 500k to have a relegation fight-sod it, I'm going. PUSB

ar u for real? leicester is a fierce derby game, believe me. living next to the leicester border i know a large section of their support absolutely detest us and im pretty sure the feeling is mutual, they absolutely hate the fact that we have won the fa cup and they never have, massive game

Changeyourface

I agree with you on that - I work with Leicestershire highways from time to time and most of there blokes are Leicester fans and don't care when i say i'm a Cov fan.

Funny thing is everyone who tries to claim Leicester is "THE" big rivalry say that Villa don't care about us. I've met loads of Villa fans all of them hate us, I've met a fair few Leicester fans I'd say about 2 or 3 hate us the others hate Forest and Derby.

Changeyourface

ar u for real? leicester is a fierce derby game, believe me. living next to the leicester border i know a large section of their support absolutely detest us and im pretty sure the feeling is mutual, they absolutely hate the fact that we have won the fa cup and they never have, massive game

If this is sarcastic I'd like to congratulate you on a humourous post. If not, it's still funny just in a different way.

CovInEssex

I'll be there to support our survival efforts. If some Leicestershire mong wants to get gobby. So be it.

Changeyourface

not sarcastic just the plain facts, if u honestly dont think there is a rivalry between us u are clueless

Of cousre there's a rivalry, it's just a laughable one. Hardly a fierce derby is it? Neither team see's it as their biggest rival and neither team gets close to selling out for it. Can hardly be seen as a big rivalry when you have many Cov fans and many Leicester fans who don't think of each other as rivals.

Astute

I will be in the fester end if I can make the game. last season was in Cov end. Take it in turns home and away with fester. 2 of my brothers are fester fans. There is rivalry, but not as much as some think. I will be in full voice and will celebrate when we score

cloughie

Nope, I mean the chavvy fucks who think it's hilarious to call someone an "interbred scum" probably not realising that inbred and interbred are two totally different words with totally different meanings

AMAZING you berate the chavy f...s ...yet you use the cringeworthy term mongs

Changeyourface

And no not a massive chav then so i think you answered the question though as i said chav or thick

If you're going to start calling people thick you may want to work on your grammar. A mong is a term for someone who is mentally ill as far as I'm aware, but in modern culture it is often used as a term meant for anyone who's basically a fucking idiot.

I'mARealWizard

If you're going to start calling people thick you may want to work on your grammar. A mong is a term for someone who is mentally ill as far as I'm aware, but in modern culture it is often used as a term meant for anyone who's basically a fucking idiot.

Maybe you need to be a little more aware.

It is a rather nasty derogatory term for someone with Down's Syndrome.

pusbccfc

I'll be there.
Wouldn't say its our biggest or their biggest rivalry, I know I hate put villa first as rivals.
But imo the rivalries should be
Brum-villa
Derby-forest
Cov-leicester

But that won't happen as most cov fans see villa
And leicester see forest, although forest and derby don't give a flying hoot about leicester.

mark82

I'll be there.
Wouldn't say its our biggest or their biggest rivalry, I know I hate put villa first as rivals.
But imo the rivalries should be
Brum-villa
Derby-forest
Cov-leicester

But that won't happen as most cov fans see villa
And leicester see forest, although forest and derby don't give a flying hoot about leicester.

Due to the fact we were in the same division as Villa for a long time and Leicester were generally second tier/yo-yo club. I think the rivalry is growing the longer we are in the same league.

Gaz

I work in Leicester and I can tell you that they do hate Cov, not as much as they hate Forrest, mind but they do look at us as rivals.

There is a bigger rivalry between us now then the villa, who really don't care much about us if at all.
Suppose it's because we havn't been in the same league for so long.

But it's pretty much only fat balding Cov fans in there 50's who still think Cov - Villa is a big rivalry :D

mark82

I work in Leicester and I can tell you that they do hate Cov, not as much as they hate Forrest, mind but they do look at us as rivals.

There is a bigger rivalry between us now then the villa, who really don't care much about us if at all.
Suppose it's because we havn't been in the same league for so long.

But it's pretty much only fat balding Cov fans in there 50's who still think Cov - Villa is a big rivalry :D

I know a number of Villa fans. I assure you they despise us still. Obviously their main rivalry will always be with Birmingham City due to the location of the 2 clubs.

Gaz

I know a number of Villa fans. I assure you they despise us still. Obviously their main rivalry will always be with Birmingham City due to the location of the 2 clubs.

Let me guess, around 50ish.?

Users who are viewing this thread