Gleneagles65
First Team Regular
- Joined
- Jun 19, 2018
- Messages
- 1,132
- Reaction score
- 1,041
Absolutely marvellous.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
They'll stay up I think, Southampton, Leeds and either Everton or Forest will go down
ThisThey'll stay up I think, Southampton, Leeds and either Everton or Forest will go down
they can have him for Maddison + £10mI had a look on their forum and someone suggested signing Vik for next season in the Championship.![]()
I think there's a good chance they'd make an approach for Robins if they go down.
Looking at fixtures Leeds, Everton, Forest & Leicester will all go into last game needing something.I think they need 4 points minimum, which means beating west ham last day, and a point from either newcastle or liverpool - cant see it the way they are playing
OffAnd another nail
They've only got Newcastle away next.![]()
They’ll be too far backWest Ham at home to finish though.
They’ll be too far back
West Ham play Leeds next, will have a big say in the relegation battle.West Ham at home to finish though.
I'm laffing me tits offIt’s rude to laugh
I'm laffing me tits off
Leicester are absolutly shite!
They should be too good for Leicester, especially if Rice is playing his last game for West Ham, he'll want to go out with a bang.West Ham at home to finish though.
They should be too good for Leicester, especially if Rice is playing his last game for West Ham, he'll want to go out with a bang.
Love to see them getting beat, but can't find it within me to cheer on the theiving scousers