Legal action (2 Viewers)

Legal action

• No the two areas are seperate and Wasps shouldn't be sticking their noses in that area

Votes: 26 59.1%
  • Yes, the legal action doesn't help CCFC so if it helps secure the future of the club why not?

Votes: 18 40.9%

• Total voters

The Gentleman

I would prefer Johnson to Osborne. One is about the closest to the man on the street that you will get for a Tory. The other has no charisma. He would look more in place as Labour leader.

And if he was looking for votes why has he gone against his party and joined the side that will lose?
Are you actually serious when you say that?

cameroneton2_468x420.jpg

Number 8, I'll help you out is Boris Johnson. Sat here on the steps of Oxford in one of the most ridiculously posh not so secret clubs called the Bullingdon Club. This is after his education at Eton. If you haven't seen a film called 'The Riot Club' then this might give you an idea how your man on the street is not that close to the working class. There are lots of Tory politicians who have not had anywhere near the same upbringing as the buffoon Johnson.

You mention Cameron stumbling on Sky News the other day, Can I suggest you read a transcript of Johnson evading questions from Jenny Jones and Darren Johnson or his interview with Eddie Mair. There are many many more on the web if you want to look. Johnson changes like the wind and is no different to most politicians (which is why I cannot believe the naivety of some on here at Lucas and others) so to say he is better than Cameron is just absurd. To me they are as bad as each other and if your think that Johnson tells it how it is then I'm afraid that you're just being sucked in.

You and others mention Switzerland as doing well although not being in the EU but one of the big reasons for that is because they have a protected economy. If you want to watch Newsnight on iplayer from last night you'll see Andrea Leadsom (a Leave campaigner) get ripped to bits by an expert in trade negotiations (no, not Grendel) and he talks about why Switzerland do well and we wouldn't.

Hobo

I asked how many countries have the water quality good enough to drink. How about making a proper comment about the papers showing how bad the EU laws are for us?

You can't cover up for it with bullshit can you?

We have some of the dirtiest recycled water going full of chemicals. Coventry people drink recycled water from Wales.

Water abroad is not dirty or unfit to drink. But the natural mineral content may make your stomach gripe. The reasons for drinking bottled water abroad is one of many things misunderstood by the British.

Astute

Go on which aren't safe?
Most countries have safe drinking water. But it can depend on what area you are in. The richest country in the world, the USA, will show on your list as being drinkable. But it is shocking how many places there that it isn't. But they do have safe drinking water.

Sick Boy

As for Johnson, it wasn't long ago that he was complaining about the impact of trying to reduce migration to the UK and wanting to have an amnesty for ILLEGAL immigrants.

Sky Blue Kid

Yes, I read the headline but then also read the article.

Unsurprisingly the article doesn't actual full fit the headline.
Obviously you, not unlike a few others on here know more than a Senior British Judge. I'll bow to your superior knowledge then. Good night one and all.

Astute

Oh dear.

Cameron has never wanted to leave the EU, it was his attempt at appeasing the Eurosceptics in his party.
So you are saying that he lied then but is telling the truth now?

armybike

Obviously you, not unlike a few others on here know more than a Senior British Judge. I'll bow to your superior knowledge then. Good night one and all.

How many senior British judges are there?

Astute

How many senior British judges are there?
Hundreds. And they all have to consider EU laws. That is why Grendel and some others will be upset when the EU rule against SISU if it ever gets that far.

Sick Boy

Hundreds. And they all have to consider EU laws. That is why Grendel and some others will be upset when the EU rule against SISU if it ever gets that far.

What about when the Irish rejected the EUs request that they make abortion legal?

armybike

Astute

You pose worse straw man arguements that myself. ;)

I despise Cameron and think that through his incompetence the vote will go down to the wire.
I would guess 60/40 on staying. The racists will vote out. The rich will vote in. Most of the well off and comfortably off will vote in. Most of those without a pot to piss in will vote out. Then the rest will depend a lot on what bullshit they believe. Then you have those that have a mind of their own or have morals on the matter.

Astute

What about when the Irish rejected the EUs request that they make abortion legal?
A request isn't an order. Is a bit of a big thing religiously to make an order on. And it doesn't make them any money.

chiefdave

As I said earlier there is no way of seeing who has a criminal past or not.
Isn't that what ECRIS is for?

All is OK as long as it doesn't affect yourself. But there are a lot of people who have lost loved ones. Are you OK with that?
How on earth have you got from what I posted to me me being OK with people being murdered as long as I don't know them?

Sick Boy

Isn't that what ECRIS is for?

How on earth have you got from what I posted to me me being OK with people being murdered as long as I don't know them?

We actually lost a family friend when that plane was shot down in Ukraine and the wreckage was quickly shipped off to Russia. Yet bizarrely a lot of those wanting to leave on social media believe Putin to be a great and asserive leader. There have also been stories in the Express trying to portray him as something of a hero in relation to ISIS.

As I said earlier, the UK is at a dangerous crossroads.

Quoted wrong post, sorry.

Last edited:

Astute

We actually lost a family friend when that plane was shot down in Ukraine and the wreckage was quickly shipped off to Russia. Yet bizarrely a lot of those wanting to leave believe Putin to be a great leaser.

As I said earlier, the UK is at a dangerous crossroads.

Quoted wrong post, sorry.
Getting desperate now I see. I don't know anyone or have never read about anyone British who thinks he is a great leader.

Busy watching the EU debate on ITV. Already behind on it. Farage on now Cameron on next

Users who are viewing this thread