Left back (1 Viewer)

usskyblue

This looks like an attempt at twatproofing.

A regular posting bollox under another username.

1ccfc

Surly it's got to be Robert Jarni? Over 50 so full of experience. I'm sure he was gutted when he was quickly moved on without a game. Defiantly unfinished business he'll want to address. Not played for a while so he's bound to be fresh and ready. Also a free transfer! This management game is easy. MR doesn't need scouts, just historians for all our old players.

robbiethemole

What the fuck is "unfinished business" ????? When players leave it's either cos they want to go or the manager thinks they are no use to us any more, I'm sure none of them think "I'll go back to Cov in 5years time and show them" STOP the obsession with ex-players.

skyblueelephant76

Luke Garbutt is free and would be a good signing but he was apparently on £27k a week at Everton so it would depend how realistic he is about his current value.

Skybluedownunder

This looks like an attempt at twatproofing.

A regular posting bollox under another username.

incorrect, actually just a new member. Usually read but hadn’t posted before so set up an account but twats like you make it not appealing to ever comment anything

mr_monkey

incorrect, actually just a new member. Usually read but hadn’t posted before so set up an account but twats like you make it not appealing to ever comment anything

Then make threads that aren't obvious trolls then mate ;) but if you are being serious with all your suggestions I would recommend getting off here and going to watch some football from the last few years to get a better view on the world

Or if you are 12 I hope you aren't missing school too much :)

Skybluedownunder

Then make threads that aren't obvious trolls then mate ;) but if you are being serious with all your suggestions I would recommend getting off here and going to watch some football from the last few years to get a better view on the world

Or if you are 12 I hope you aren't missing school too much :)

ok well what other suggestions for left back/left wing back have been made?

There’s been suggestions of Ruffels, Giles and fucking Jon Flangahan who was awful each time we’ve played them. I’m asking people for more suggestions than what we’ve had so far and threw the suggestion of Fox out there

better days

There’s been suggestions of Ruffels, Giles and fucking Jon Flangahan who was awful each time we’ve played them. I’m asking people for more suggestions than what we’ve had so far and threw the suggestion of Fox out there
Tbh it's more likely to be a young prospect from a top club on loan
We have a spine of experienced pros now so we're an ideal place for a junior International type lad to come to learn men's football

Terry Gibson's perm

Luke Garbutt is free and would be a good signing but he was apparently on £27k a week at Everton so it would depend how realistic he is about his current value.

In this market he will be lucky to get a quarter of that, shows the money the top clubs waste on wages.

Tommo1993

I’m waiting for someone to say Garry Monk doesn’t favour Keiren Westwood and he’s played his last game for Wednesday, we should have a punt on getting him as back up.

Frostie

I’m waiting for someone to say Garry Monk doesn’t favour Keiren Westwood and he’s played his last game for Wednesday, we should have a punt on getting him as back up.

I think PSB "Group" on Twitter already did that one

Skybluedownunder

I’d much rather Westwood than bloody Ben Wilson who’s played like 30 professional games in his whole career, the majority at Telford! Most games he’s played have all been at very low level for someone who’s 27. I hope he never gets played

Frostie

I’d much rather Westwood than bloody Ben Wilson who’s played like 30 professional games in his whole career, the majority at Telford! Most games he’s played have all been at very low level for someone who’s 27. I hope he never gets played

Nobody doubts Westwood is better than Wilson but he's an injury prone 35 year old on massive wages.

Legia Sky Blue

I would rather see the young lad, Newton get a shot at playing ahead of the likes of Fox or Giles, but happy to trust in MR to make the right call.

mr_monkey

So you would drop marosi for 35 year old Westwood (as we would never pay his wages to sit him on the bench)... You must be on a windup

mr_monkey

Depends fully on what formation we play.... If it's 4 at the back mason is more than good enough to start there, if it's wing backs then a would suggest that a young prem player will probably come in to give mason some competition..much more important positions to spend money on than spunking it on someone like Dan fox (who doesn't even play full back anymore)

Users who are viewing this thread