Left back (1 Viewer)

D

Deleted member 11652

Orrrrr, you start a forum called, arguinglikelittlebitchesallday.co.uk and we can have this back for football?

So let’s get this straight, you’ve seen a thread from a year ago. Opened it. Seen the latest posts had started which down under making o’day look a clown. You’ve then not only decided to read it all but then comment complaining that you’ve read it. Makes sense

Liquid Gold

So let’s get this straight, you’ve seen a thread from a year ago. Opened it. Seen the latest posts had started which down under making o’day look a clown. You’ve then not only decided to read it all but then comment complaining that you’ve read it. Makes sense
I opened a thread called 'Left Back' expecting it to be about the left back we so desperately needed and found it to be yet another thread full of the same fucking faces having the same fucking arguments.

D

Deleted member 11652

I opened a thread called 'Left Back' expecting it to be about the left back we so desperately needed and found it to be yet another thread full of the same fucking faces having the same fucking arguments.

From a year ago, and after seeing the first latest post you’d have known it wasn’t about that but decided to read it anyway. Wasn’t the brightest thing to do was it?

Skybluedownunder

Cool story

I was talking about football. You are rubbishing a goalkeeper you have never seen play yet once decided the future of goalkeeping was a 20 something Southern League player with an Insta account.

Why are you so sure Moore is not better than we had last year?

At least I could view some sort of material of the keeper I ‘suggested looked alright’ to a fucking forum

Funnily enough, cause Moore hasn’t played in 3 years I can’t find anything that’s relevant to what he’s like in recent past

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

shmmeee

Im interested in my football club and hoping to see intelligent conversations and imply my knowledge. Then see it's these basement bullshit arguments.

No it don't help pal

Mute everyone who pisses you off, probably including me.

Just be prepared to look silly when someone’s who’s a dickhead starts the match thread and you can’t find it.

Bugsy

Just be prepared to look silly when someone’s who’s a dickhead starts the match thread and you can’t find it.

Nah your alright shmmee you bring some excellent knowledgeable and funny entertaining conversations to the table mate... PUSB

shmmeee

Nah your alright shmmee you bring some excellent knowledgeable and funny entertaining conversations to the table mate... PUSB

Cheers buddy. I try not to derail threads with bollocks too much. That’s what OT is for.

David O'Day

At least I could view some sort of material of the keeper I ‘suggested looked alright’ to a fucking forum

Funnily enough, cause Moore hasn’t played in 3 years I can’t find anything that’s relevant to what he’s like in recent past

Would that be the 3 seasons where 2 of them he was back up to England and Manchester United goalie Dean Henderson and then the Sheff United keeper was England Euro 2020 squad keeper Aaron Ramsdale?

Would any of the goalies we had last year of done better than him?

David O'Day

Danny Ward from Leicester is a better keeper than we had last year and he hasn't played a league game in 4 seasons.

It's a terrible argument

Skybluedownunder

Would that be the 3 seasons where 2 of them he was back up to England and Manchester United goalie Dean Henderson and then the Sheff United keeper was England Euro 2020 squad keeper Aaron Ramsdale?

Would any of the goalies we had last year of done better than him?

Jamal Blackman also kept him out the side, not particular a keeper I rate

COV

Meta-bitching going on now, eh.

Didn't spot that this was a year old at all, was getting very confused, I thought we'd signed someone but then saw it was a huge row with links to old threads all over the place :)

Now talking about goalkeepers on a left back thread just to add to the fun

However.... surely the fact we have no number three in the squad means a left back is indeed imminent?

NorthernWisdom

Didn't spot that this was a year old at all, was getting very confused, I thought we'd signed someone but then saw it was a huge row with links to old threads all over the place :)

Now talking about goalkeepers on a left back thread just to add to the fun

However.... surely the fact we have no number three in the squad means a left back is indeed imminent?
With modern squad numbers, #3 could be yet another keeper to argue over!

Reactions: COV

David O'Day

Jamal Blackman also kept him out the side, not particular a keeper I rate

He's a decent keeper and better than what we had last season.

Also Moore player a fair few games that year and it's more than 3 years ago so doesn't fit your main argument that he can't be a good keeper as he hasn't played (apart from 2 PL games) in 3 years.

wingy

Ah is that what happened?
In all honesty that happened a couple of times but was something to do with my stupidity, think the match threads started to feature live in the header rather than in the demarcation within the forum.
Literally one game there was a strange blackout seemingly from my end.
Surreal/bizarre experience.

shmmeee

Blackman played at this level last year. And he’s available for free. Just sayin

Ah is that what happened?
In all honesty that happened a couple of times but was something to do with my stupidity, think the match threads started to feature live in the header rather than in the demarcation within the forum.
Literally one game there was a strange blackout seemingly from my end.
Surreal/bizarre experience.

Yeah had it happen to me with a few threads I didn’t realise we’re going on cos I muted the OP. Would be nice is there was a fix @Nick but I get it’s probably built in functionality.

Skybluedownunder

He's a decent keeper and better than what we had last season.

Also Moore player a fair few games that year and it's more than 3 years ago so doesn't fit your main argument that he can't be a good keeper as he hasn't played (apart from 2 PL games) in 3 years.

Jamal Blackman is ex Chelsea so Adi would know him, he kept Moore out the side and he’s a free transfer so if you rate him then clearly the point is why wouldn’t we go for someone like him instead of Moore who’s not played in 3 years… my whole point exactly that I’m simply not ‘excited’ that we’ve signed him when there’s better options who’s played more recently and often

David O'Day

Jamal Blackman is ex Chelsea so Adi would know him, he kept Moore out the side and he’s a free transfer so if you rate him then clearly the point is why wouldn’t we go for someone like him instead of Moore who’s not played in 3 years… my whole point exactly that I’m simply not ‘excited’ that we’ve signed him

Because the scouting team, MR and AV both thing Moore is a better option.

Basically you are rubbishing a GK you know absolutely nothing about.

Bugsy

@Marty, u prick why you giving me shit emojis for 😆 thought we were on the same team....PUSB

Frostie

Because the scouting team, MR and AV both thing Moore is a better option.

Basically you are rubbishing a GK you know absolutely nothing about.

Blackman is very erratic, goes from good to terrible very quickly.
From MR's comments on Maroši/Wilson he wanted somebody a lot more solid & dependable, particularly under high balls. Whilst I'm reserving judgement on Moore until he gets a good run of games, he certainly used to tick that box.

shmmeee

I just want my GK to claim crosses and look like he’s played football before. If Moore manages that he’s ok in my book.

rob9872

Just seen Marcus Hall in Warwick town centre. Love the guy and this thread seems an ideal place to post it :)

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

Im interested in my football club and hoping to see intelligent conversations and imply my knowledge. Then see it's these basement bullshit arguments.

No it don't help pal

Blimey you're an optimist! With that amount of wishful thinking I bet you're hoping we'll have promotion wrapped up by Christmas! ;)

Users who are viewing this thread