Match Thread Leeds United - Coventry City Match Thread - Saturday 16th Dec (3 Viewers)

Seymour_East

Good point against a team who think they have a god given right to go straight back up.
We could have been more attacking but I think this point may be worth a few more come end of season

Happy_Martian

Oggy saying Palmer is still kicking off on the pitch haha
Palmer back on pitch in his tracksuit having another go at a Leeds player doing a cool-down....

How long after a game finishes is a Ref allowed to give a red card ? Think Palmer's about to try his luck and get in the record books :ROFLMAO:

slowpoke

That was a top performance, when I looked at the starting line up and our subs bench I thought it was wrong way round Robins got bang on we settled I thought we were excellent, bit of a late Leeds rally at the end of the second but I thought we deserved our point.
Hopefully if Robins adds some quality in January I’m very confident we will climb this division in the New Year.

fatso

Great tactics by MR as it turns out, could of even snatched it if Palmer hadn't passed his shot straight at the keeper.
Defence is looking way more solid than it did a few weeks ago, and we look dangerous on the break. No one less than a 8/10 today for me, the work rate was fantastic.

hamertime

So a couple of semi finals and even a final coming soon then eh?
Hamer and vik got us to that final not Robins. Our negative dire first half performance lost us that final and that was Robins.

Id rather us loose today trying to win it showing some guts. It comes from the Top and it’s what Robins is lacking and will ultimately be our down fall.

Bury your head in the sand.

Martin180

Hamer and vik got us to that final not Robins. Our negative dire first half performance lost us that final and that was Robins.

Id rather us loose today trying to win it showing some guts. It comes from the Top and it’s what Robins is lacking and will ultimately be our down fall.

You’ve only supported for a few seasons havent you ?
Probably swapped allegiances from being a top four premiership side once we started getting a bit of success ?

Balli001

So you would rather have 1 less point? What an odd fan you are

SkyblueTexan

Thinking back about that chance Palmer missed at the end, I bet Godden would’ve scored if he’d come on.

Users who are viewing this thread