Match Thread Leeds United - Coventry City Match Thread - Saturday 16th Dec (3 Viewers)

bigfatronssba

Good result. I’m happy with that.

What was the handbags all about at the end?

Hope the city fans all take care outside the stadium

Briles

Summerville saying Palmer spat In his face so Gnonto aka Gary Coleman, got all pissy

2024/25 League 1 Champs?

You are comedy gold mate
you say that, but he still should’ve done something before Leeds scored as they were all over us 2nd half… we hadn’t even really touched the ball

and by the way I’m not your mate - if you can’t accept people have opinions and you’re not right all the time then maybe you should take a break from an internet forum where you’re going to encounter it from time to time

Esoterica

The Leeds commentators are by some distance the worst I’ve had to endure this season. No idea how to pronounce players names, no idea where anyone plays, completely missed anything nasty Leeds did and seemed to think we were only there to make up the numbers. I hope they finish seventh the absolute weapons.
Why do you have the Leeds commentary on out of interest?

Martin180

you say that, but he still should’ve done something before Leeds scored as they were all over us 2nd half… we hadn’t even really touched the ball

and by the way I’m not your mate - if you can’t accept people have opinions and you’re not right all the time then maybe you should take a break from an internet forum where you’re going to encounter it from time to time
Sorry mate

Happy_Martian

Very interesting comment on the Leeds forum game thread:

"Coventry are a decent side much like Sunderland, quite a few tactical fouls and getting away with them, but matching us in effort."

Garlana86

Gutless going for a point, I could understand it if we were up there but we’re not. Robins turning in to Southgate.
Playing away, to a recently relegated Prem team, who have won all but one at home all season, whilst we are in transition. I don't think gutless is the word, more pragmatic than anything else and please don't compare Robins to Southgate...hang on you got me, you're joking right?

SkyblueTexan

Summerville saying Palmer spat In his face so Gnonto aka Gary Coleman, got all pissy
Guess he hit the target there. He just can't do it with a ball.

Happy_Martian

Video of the final whistle shows Thomas pulling Summerville back and having words. Looks like Summerville pulled free so Thomas pushed him. Summerville pushed back and then it got good. Not sure why Palmer got involved, unless he had previously been at a Leeds player.

David O'Day

Video of the final whistle shows Thomas pulling Summerville back and having words. Looks like Summerville pulled free so Thomas pushed him. Summerville pushed back and then it got good. Not sure why Palmer got involved, unless he had previously been at a Leeds player.
helping a teammate knock out a twat if needed

Alkhen

I mean we couldn’t park a bus at Harry Shaws. We never do it successfully.
Pop Tv Pie GIF by Big Brother After Dark

Users who are viewing this thread