Match Thread Leeds U23 v Coventry City U23 (1 Viewer)

torchomatic

Well at least I know that Addai's name won't be on a first team sheet anytime soon.

MusicDating

Euro 2016 Prediction League Champion!!
Yer, enjoyed that despite the outcome. Cracking winner, glad it didn't come from an error. The youngsters should feel very proud of themselves.

covboy1987

Don't like to have a go at young lads but what I have seen Addai's he was drop-kicking the ball from one end of the pitch to the other some went through to the opposing keeper without a player touching some went out to touch altogether he was definitely drop kicking at times outside his own box which could be a red card offence - what happened to the Mark robins style of football

Legia Sky Blue

Don't like to have a go at young lads but what I have seen Addai's he was drop-kicking the ball from one end of the pitch to the other some went through to the opposing keeper without a player touching some went out to touch altogether he was definitely drop kicking at times outside his own box which could be a red card offence - what happened to the Mark robins style of football

I take it you only watched extra time. In the first half Addai was bringing the ball out like he thought he was Beckenbauer :)

Users who are viewing this thread