Leeds away - £45 (3 Viewers)

pusbccfc

Messy.

I think cov should have agreed £30 for Leeds fans and given them a coach load.

The voucher is a bit of a cop out. You have to spend £60 ffs!

Skybluecol

Leeds are taking the piss......
Our clubs response: tries to rinse the fans as much as they can....
Product is only as good as league table position
Doug is going to have a reality check during the summer where STHs fall to 14k......he's riding the wave of optimism from last season and taking a short sighted approach

pusbccfc

I don’t see why we should. We get nothing from their home game as revenue - just boycott it

We could have given them 1500 and charged £30.

In defence of Leeds, they charge their home fans £45 and give away fans tickets at £20 if the opposition agree..

rob9872

Disgusting.

I'll have to go as not played them for years and daughter never been to Leeds, so promised this one, but leaves a bitter taste. The £15 voucher is a fekkin joke too.

I don't know what is worse the £47.20 ticket price or the clubs gesture of buy a full price item at £60 (but not until January) and get £15 off. Give us half price coach travel and many will be happy. Don't away fans in the prem pay less than home fans with the £30 price cap?

Tommo1993

We should by principle cap their allocation here, but as a business we’d be stupid to do that.

If a club is charging well above average then imo the rules should be waived to allow reciprocation - I reckon if you had a 23 way vote across other clubs, it’d be unanimous to charge them the same in return.

pusbccfc

We should by principle cap their allocation here, but as a business we’d be stupid to do that.

If a club is charging well above average then imo the rules should be waived to allow reciprocation - I reckon if you had a 23 way vote across other clubs, it’d be unanimous to charge them the same in return.

We should hold out to see the demand. If there's demand in the home ends for 27k, give them 1500.

pusbccfc

To be fair , Leeds could have just charged us 37 quid , both clubs are being bellends

Problem is, they have a stance that they'll only reduce prices if Leeds fans don't have to pay full price everywhere.

They are protecting their fans away from home.

Tommo1993

Is a bit slimy. Just so CCFC can say they did offer some sort of compensation, even though it really isn’t.

Alkhen

I'm lost how is this Coventry profiteering? What this thing about dropping the Leeds away fan price? Seems very dodgy to me. Like a 'big' club dictating the rules.

Educate me

pusbccfc

1701113388221.png

Unfortunately the robbing fuckers at Leeds charge their own fans £45.

We are paying the going rate.

Doug and Boddy have decided to profit off 4000 Leeds fans whereas other clubs in this division dropped their prices for Leeds fans to benefit their away supporters travelling to Elland Road

Kingokings204

it’s not a perfect deal I get that but can’t see a lot wrong with £30 for both sets of away fans. If cov fans want to go then it’s £7 more. Price of a pint ffs.

All seems silly tbh but doesn’t shock me

Users who are viewing this thread